General - page 149

I get this error often - HistoryCenter: [Account No] cannot login to: [Server Name] There is no connectivity issue on my server side. Password is correct. Does it mean my EA is not going to work? or it only relates to history data? any one help pls
YOU CAN ALSO READ THIS FOR BETTER INTERACTION AND UNDERSTANDING FROM THE PICTURES BELOW (PIC 1 to PIC 9) Hello Traders, Investors, and Speculators, The future of MetaTrader is about bringing the best efficient resources and tools to investors to reduce time and allow investors to engage in
I feel like this is a stupid question I should be able to figure out..but using the website on my phone on Apple I can’t figure out how to close a chart. Any help is appreciated
  MT5 API?  (1)
Hello sir/madam is there api to push live tick data from mt5 to another software
I'm working on my own EA based on my trading plan, which is 90% working. When conditions are met it opens a order which a 2:1 reward- risk ratio The problem is modifying the Stoploss to set to Order price after it passes 50% reward
Hi, The below Script I'm using to calculate the position size, it works fine across all symbols but I got some problems with some CFDs, "The Nikkei JPN225" for example, TICK_VALUE = 0 which causes the position size to be Max Volume of that symbol or never breaking out of that While loop. So my
Hi everybody. Could someone help me? I'd like to preload bollingers bands data in the OnInit function with 20 previous points. I'm trying with this scripts counter= 1 ; points_counter= 1 ; for (counter; counter < 20 ; counter=counter+ 1 ) { handle1= iBands ( NULL , PERIOD_M1 , 15 ,counter, 1.4
I lost my password and I cant get a reset because I dont h ave access to my old email account ILOST IT BECAUSE OF failed phone number I dont have the phone no more I brought some cool apps Id like to use againbut I cant get in anyone have any suggestions Thanks
Hi everyone, i have been studying mql and so far soo good I am looking for advice on the best library to use for converting MQL4 to MQL5. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or recommendations from experienced programmers in the community. Thank you in advance for your help
I've tried recreating an Indicator by copy and pasting. It works just fine when debugging on historical data, but works terribly on live cahrt (if it shows up it shows one bar). Please ignore the terrible Coding Style, since I don't really know MQL5 I just tried wielding the Power of Copy and Paste
Hello, I am trying to replicate the behaviour of a netting account using a hedging account ( my broker does not offer one). I want to use the filling of an opposite order to close the initial one. This is automatic with TRADE_ACTION_DEAL but not with TRADE_ACTION_PENDING that I want to use. I have
Hi How do I set my MACD indictor on my mt5 app which is running on my Android smart phone such that the histogram lines indicate a certain color when the market is bullish and another color when the market in bearish. Regards
Dear users and moderators. I want to produce a case of arbitration which I have been faced that might be you had same experience in past or probably will face in future so that to know your reaction about it. as a developer I had a job in almost 2 month ago, which is still I'm facing the dispute on
MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots USDCHF, M5, 2023.03.20 Octa Markets Incorporated, MetaTrader 4, Demo Happy monday!. Confirmed M pattern... i got rewarded for my risk and thats it. 0.10 was sold on retest.Trailing stoploss if support breaks. What do you think?, tell me
Hello, I would like to ask if there are any method or a trick to send your alerts in MT5 to windows notifications. I saw some ideas about sending the alerts to Telegram and use it's notifications function to alert you on windows ... that may be helpful but almost all Mt5 experts are paid ones ... I
// Define the required indicators input int fast_ma_period = 5 ; input int slow_ma_period = 20 ; input int rsi_period = 14 ; input int bollinger_bands_period = 20 ; input int bollinger_bands_deviation = 2 ; // Define the trading parameters input double risk_percent = 1.0 ; input int
Does anyone know where I could find a proper EA Builder
I have bought an indicator for MT5. However, there are no compatible data services provider to MT5 for Indian market. I would like to switch my purchase to MT4 platform instead. What is the way to switch the purchase across platform
Hi Everyone. Im trying to develop a expert to use on crash500 market, The aim is for it to open a sell order once the RSI is on 90 and then open a second and a 3rd order about 4 candle sticks after the first order was placed. Basically the first order to open when RSI is on 90 then open a second
I tired contacting the seller no reply . how can i get a refund or fix this
Anybody having the same issue on an Android phone
Hi All, I can no longer attach any of the EAs that I previously bought and downloaded from the Market. The following error message is logged in the journal: 2019.10.10 12:22:22.725 cannot load
Hi guys, I am very new to MQL5, have written myself an EA but I am stuck. I have a simple strategy as I am just testing creating EA's. I have a strategy where i have 2 EMA's (fast and slow EMA) when they crossover, I create a buy or sell order, I have also been able to set a fixed sl and tp and a
Hello, traders. I'm developing a trading strategy using ml. For training and backtesting, I need historical ohlcvi data of all future contracts.(from all(amap) exchanges. cme, ice, nse..) I think daily data is enough. Could someone tell me where is the best place for get data? (correct, low price
  Payment method  (2)
@MetaQuotes Is WebMonay still available as Withdraw method please
hello I just received a VPS account from CloudZy to run my expert, I have received these lines of errors once I run Strategy Tester(after initializing just before the EA get run) : can not add tick event ( events' array size is 851968) not enough available memory, 1845 MB used,441 MB available
Hi Everyone. Im trying to create an expert adviser that works on RSI. Basically once the RSI(14) gets to 90 the expert should open a sell order. I would like for it to open a new sell order every 6 candles. I want to use it for crash500. The I got it to open one sell order but not sure how do make
Need help with fix this error
hi guys ... i am trying to build EA with ichimoku indicator but i faced as attached error . pls help me if you can
Hello, I am looking for someone who can suggest me a bot that can work with the following strategy: I would like to automate a specific strategy which is when the price of a trading pair reaches a certain price and then the trend turns down the bot to sell when the price is 2 or 3 pips below the