General - page 1345

Dieminger Limits  (1)
Dieminger Limits,, its a Market Theory about Price make a change. Examples, see attach
Gold prices are down about 12.5% since the start of April. But global central banks have been increasing their reserves of the yellow metal. A new report from the World Gold Council shows that central banks bout 109 tonnes of gold in the first quarter. This was the seventh straight quarter in which...
More Americans than projected filed applications for unemployment benefits last week, which may raise concern the slowdown in economic growth is prompting an increase in firings. Jobless claims jumped by 32,000 to 360,000 in the week ended May 11, exceeding all forecasts in a Bloomberg survey of...
Here's what you need to know. Asian markets were mixed in overnight trading with the Shanghai Composite up 1.2%, its best day since May 3. Europe is mixed and U.S. futures are modestly lower. Japanese Q1 GDP increased 3.5% year-over-year, beating expectations for 2.8% growth. Growth increased 0.9%...
EURUSD was inside Ichimoku cloud for whole last week with real ranging market condition under primary bearish: the price was below Sinkou Span B line but abobe Span A line which is indicating the bearish condition as the primary trend with secondary ranging one. The price broke 1.3009 support...
That you dont have to worry about money all remaining life That you continue to improve and experiment with your EA perfection in programming EA is just impossible already somewhere on earth such EA exists i believe
This is a really good way of learning Forex trading . Normally, forex contest is much more easier than normal forex trading. By this way you will be able to understand the market. Should try it people
  Have a predict  (1)
What will be the highest price for gold you guys think?
What are you buying and selling on MetaTrader 4 recently? Any suggestions?
What are you buying and selling on MetaTrader 4 recently? Any suggestions?
Hi there ! I don't know but just to ask you whether there will be any copyright infringement if we convert Godzilla's MQL5 codes to MQL4 ? Thanks
The growth has been forced/forged They didnt afford money to open a real account It allows them to put emotions out of their trading so they concentrate and gain more They dont wana risk their own money because its a time bomb To inflate profits with zero risks For privacy purposes I have no idea...
Hi! I have a request for an indicator, it may allready be out there because its not that advanced. Here is what i want the indicator to do: 1. It should be able to recognize mondays. 2. Every monday it will draw two horizontal lines that stretches the whole week, much like weekly pivots. 3. The...
Apple is down 2%. The big gold ETF, GLD, is down 1.4%. These moves are happening on a day when the market is basically flat. It's not an accident that they're diving together. The reason is: During the immediate post-crisis era, gold and Apple were huge outperformers, that were uncorrelated to the...
I have downloaded MT5, and did not have the option of show the graph of economic calendar data. Where can I download a MT5 (for free) that show graphs of economic calendar data? Thanks a lot for your help trader201
Hello again brilliant minds of ForexTSD Forum. Not too long ago, I was working with the 123Patterns V6 just to find the unpleasant surprise that it repainted the past... didn´t happen too often, but happen often enough to turn my back testing a failure in terms of projections. Now, the principle of...
Producer prices recorded their largest drop in three years in April as gasoline and food costs tumbled, pointing to weak inflation pressures that should give the Federal Reserve latitude to keep monetary policy very accommodative. The Labor Department said on Wednesday its seasonally adjusted...
EURUSD: With EUR taking out its support at the 1.2955 level to close lower on Tuesday and extending that weakness during early trading today, more decline is expected. Further down, support lies at the 1.2850 level followed by the 1.2750/35 levels, its key support levels. A cut through here will...
The German economy is slow in gaining momentum. Compared with the previous quarter, the gross domestic product (GDP) increased by 0.1% in the first quarter of 2013 after adjustment for price, seasonal and calendar variations. One of the reasons for this small growth at the beginning of the year,...
Am sure everyone have tried the most popular skill games hold'em texas poker. But have ever played a Forex Hold'em tournament?
Legendary investor Don Coxe, Chairman of Coxe Advisors LLP, and former advisor to the $540 billion BMO Financial Group, issued a powerful new commentary entitled, “Money Makes the World Go Round”. In this updated piece, Don spoke to the staggering growth of the U.S. monetary base, indicating that...
Did any high-profile investors scoop up beaten down Apple AAPL -0.06% shares during the first quarter or make contrarian buys of stock-market lagging cyclical companies? Those answers will come to light by Wednesday evening. It’s the regulatory deadline for big investors like Warren Buffett and...
The bull market has run right past the Wall Street economists paid to figure out when it will buckle. In less than five months, the S&P 500-stock index is up 200 points, reaching the level Goldman Sachs (GS) analysts had predicted for the end of the year. Indeed, of the 17 Wall Street strategists...
Mathematics is full of counterintuitive facts and problems that push your mind to new areas and challenge your cognitive versatility. The next nine facts are just a few of those puzzles; problems that have a habit of sparking arguments and debates among even some of the smartest students. While they...
The European Central Bank set up a clash with Germany as Executive Board member Joerg Asmussen pushed back against the country’s incremental approach to building a banking union. Asmussen called today for the European Union to create a central agency and a common backstop for handling failing banks...
stop loss = take profit stop loss = 2*take profit stop loss = 3*take profit stop loss = 4*take profit other suggestions; PLEASE WRITE IT HERE
It's another quiet morning, but just as with yesterday, markets have begun to the downside. In Asia, Japan had a rare day where it didn't surge 1% or more (it ended about flat) and China lost 1.1%. In Europe, Italy is off 0.5%. And Germany is off 0.28%. US futures are a hair lower. Today is the one...
  Traders  (2)
hello fellow.. it's good to see anothher bog souece opf investing money and getiing a good return of revenues butwhat a big blow you mat get in is its macro forms of rules and regulations containing some sharp edged notions quite tricky by nature .. so a better way to come here after a good work...
take profit < 6 pips take profit 6-10 pips take profit 10-20 pips other suggestions; PLEASE WRITE IT HERE