Articles, Library comments - page 359

MUV_DIFF: The fast trends indicator Fid.1 The MUV_DIFF and MUV_DIFF_Cloud indicators Author: Nikolay Kositsin
  Indicators: vaMA  (1)
vaMA: The simple, smoothed, less lag indicator drawn on the principle of the smoothed shift using the EMA price by increments of the first 3 orders Author: J.B
New article MQL5 Cookbook: The History of Deals And Function Library for Getting Position Properties is published: It is time to briefly summarize the information provided in the previous articles on position properties. In this article, we will create a few additional functions to get the...
Interpolation: Use of the Lagrange polynomial interpolation to predict the future price Fig.1 The Interpolation indicator Author: Nikolay Kositsin
FullSSA: The redrawing oscillator drawn on the basis of the SSA.mqh singular transformation library of functions Fig.1 The FullSSA indicator Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Waddah_Attar_Def_RSI: The MACD smoothed histogram drawn on the basis of the RSI technical indicator Fig.1 The Waddah_Attar_Def_RSI indicator Author: Nikolay Kositsin
CG Oscillator: The indicator is inspired by John Ehlers' article "Using The Fisher Transform" published in November 2002 in the "Technical Analysis Of Stock & Commodities" magazine. It generates buy and sell signals. The simplest trading system for working with the indicator is completely...
EMA-Crossover_Signal: The simplest semaphore signal indicator based on different period Moving Averages Fig.1 The EMA-Crossover_Signal indicator Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Kagi On Chart: The Kagi chart is in the main window of the currency pair and considering time frame. Author: Serhii Ivanenko
GRNN Neural Network Class: The class realizes generalized regression network (General Regression Neural Network - GRNN) Author: Yury Kulikov
Vo: The averaged volatility indicator Fig.1 The volatility indicator Author: Nikolay Kositsin
NonLagAMA: The strongly processed standard Moving Average indicator Fig.1 The NonLagAMA indicator Author: Nikolay Kositsin
F2a_AO: A semaphore arrow indicator using three NavelEMA Moving Averages Fig.1 The F2a_AO indicator Author: Nikolay Kositsin
NavelEMA: The classic EMA with the linear combination of price timeseries Fig.1 The NavelEMA indicator Author: Nikolay Kositsin
New article The Role of Statistical Distributions in Trader's Work is published: This article is a logical continuation of my article Statistical Probability Distributions in MQL5 which set forth the classes for working with some theoretical statistical distributions. Now that we have a theoretical...
Exp_Color3rdGenXMA: Trading system to trade on the trend market using the Color3rdGenXMA Moving Average Fig. 1. The instances of history of deals in the chart. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
CandleSize: The indicator of ranges of the last three candlesticks of timeframe selected by the trader Fig.1 The CandleSize indicator Author: Nikolay Kositsin
i-ParamonWorkTime: The i-ParamonWorkTime indicator Fig.1 the i-ParamonWorkTime indicator Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Exp_FigurelliSeries: Trading system using the FigurelliSeries trend indicator Fig. 1. The instances of history of deals in the chart. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
i-MorningRange: The i-MorningRange indicator Fig.1 The i-MorningRange indicator Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Demo_FileReadInteger: The indicator demonstrates the example of using the FileReadInteger() function Author: Automated-Trading
Demo_FileTell: The script demonstrates the example of using the FileTell() function Author: Automated-Trading
SlopeDirectionLine: The SlopeDirectionLine trend indicator with the ability to change the algorithms of averaging and triggering alerts, push notifications and sending e-mail messages Fig.1 The SlopeDirectionLine indicator Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Demo_FileSize: The script demonstrates the example of using the FileSize() function Author: Automated-Trading
Demo_FileReadDouble: The indicator demonstrates the example of using the FileReadDouble() function Author: Automated-Trading
Demo_FileWriteDouble: The script demonstrates the example of using the FileWriteDouble() function Author: Automated-Trading
Demo_FileReadDatetime: The indicator demonstrates the example of using the FileReadDatetime() function Author: Automated-Trading
Demo_FileWrite: The script demonstrates the example of using the FileWrite() function Author: Automated-Trading
X Bar Clear Close Trend: Alternative trend indicator based on the breakthrough pattern of closing the previous bars extremums Author: Serhii Ivanenko
i-Monday_Sig: Entry signals on the system "Monday" Fig.1 the i-Monday_Sig indicator Author: Nikolay Kositsin