Articles, Library comments - page 213

HMA: Alan Hull's Moving Average is a non-lagging moving average. The indicator has two input parameters: Period - calculation period, Applied price - price used for calculations. HMA works on any timeframe and with any instrument. Author: Scriptor
Interpolation: Polynomial interpolation. It has four input parameters: Length - the initial distance between two node lines (in bars), Power - the sensitivity parameter (the number of line calculation iterations), Applied price - the calculation price, Drawing style of node line - choose the style...
Crossing of two iMA v2: Crossover of two iMAs (Moving Averages), one more iMA (Moving Average) is used as the filter. Lot: manual or risk percent of balance. Stop, Market or Limit orders. The EA also sets Stop Loss, Take Profit, Trailing Stop. A modification of the earlier version Crossing of...
Volatility_Band2: The Volatility Band 2 indicator is similar to the standard Bollinger Bands, and is a modification of Volatility_Band with the following difference: instead of a separate 'Low band adjustment', this parameter affects both the lower and the upper bands of the indicator. It has four...
Volatility_Band: Volatility Bands. It has four input parameters: Period Band - period for calculating the bands, Period - period for smoothing the bands, Deviation factor - affects the range of the bands. The lower the value, the wider the range, Low band adjustment - adjustment of the lower band...
Split_Vol_MA: A split moving average of volumes. The indicator shows two components (bullish and bearish) of a Moving Average of volumes, over a given period, in a separate window. It has two parameters: Period - period for calculating components, Method - MA calculation method Author: Scriptor
Split_MA: A split Moving Average. The indicator shows two components (bullish and bearish) of a Moving Average over a given period, in a separate window. The indicator has three input parameters: Period - period for calculating components, Applied price - Moving Average calculation price, Method -...
SMI: The Smart_Money_Index indicator. The indicator allows you to assess the effectiveness of the market in a few hours from the beginning of the trading day. It has two parameters: Open hour - the beginning of the trading day (after the opening of the day), Session length - the length of the...
PVI: Positive Volume Index. It has no input parameters. It is calculated by the following formula: if Volume[i]<=Volume[i+1]Positive Volume Index[i]=Positive Volume Index[i+1]and if Volume[i]>Volume[i+1] Positive Volume Index[i]=Positive Volume Index[i+1]*(1+(Close[i]-Close[i+1])/Close[i+1])...
Prevailing_Trend: An indicator of the prevailing trend. The indicator has two input parameters:Period - calculation period, Method - calculation method. Calculation: Up = the Moving Average of bullish candlesticks for the periodDown = the Moving Average of bearish candlesticks for the period...
PR: Period Range. It has two parameters:Period - calculation period (the range), Use last period - set the beginning of the range on the current candlestick (true) or the preceding one (false) Author: Scriptor
PPMCC: Pearson product-moment correlation coefficient. The indicator has five input parameters:Period - MA calculation period, First symbol name - the name of the first financial instrument, First symbol applied price - the calculation price of the first financial instrument, Second symbol name -...
T3_MA: A moving average by Tim Tillson. The indicator has three input parameters:Period - calculation period, Coefficient - coefficient, Applied price - price used for calculation Calculation formula: T3 MA = c1*EMA6+c2*EMA5+c3*EMA4+c4*EMA3, whereEMA6 = EMA(EMA5),EMA5 = EMA(EMA4),EMA4 = EMA(EMA3)...
Min_Max_Volume: An information indicator showing maximum and minimum volumes. It has one input parameter:Period - indicator calculation period. A candlestick having the maximum volume for a given period, is marked with a signal dot above the candlestick, the one having the minimum volume is marked...
Dots: A signal indicator based on the Moving Average. The indicator has two input parameters:Period - MA calculation period, Method - MA calculation method Author: Scriptor
Bollinger Bands N positions v2: Signals are generated by the iBands, Bollinger Bands indicator. When a signal is received, opposite positions are closed. Features Works on a new bar, The number of positions is not limited, If a BUY signal is received, all SELL positions are closed, If a SELL signal...
ChannelEA1: ChannelEA1 - an Expert Advisor working in a channel, using pending limit orders To check the strategy, testing with default settings was performed using data in the interval from 2017.01.02 to 2018.03.29. Unfortunately, the EA did not show good results with default settings. Therefore...
SWMA: Sine-Weighted Moving Average. It has two parameters: Period - calculation period, Applied price - price used for calculation Calculation: SineWMA[i]=Sum/Weight, whereSum=Price[i-N+1]*sin(PI*(N)/(N+1))+Price[i-N+2]*sin(PI*(N-1)/(N+1))+…+Price[i]*sin(PI*1/(N+1))Weight= sin(PI*(N)/(N+1))+...
Mirror_Bands: An indicator of bands with a signal line. It has four input parameters:Period - calculation period, MA period - MA line calculation period, Deviation - deviation, the width of the band, Applied price - price used for calculation Interpretation of the indicator: Enter a long position,...
Magic_Trend: A trend indicator 'Magic Trend'. It has two parameters:CCI period - CCI calculation period, ATR period - ATR calculation period Author: Scriptor
LWTI: Larry Large Trade Index. It has one input parameter:Period - calculation period Calculation: MovingAvg(Close - Close[Period], bars used in average)/MovingAvg(Range,bars used in average)*50 + 50 Author: Scriptor
LWPI: Larry Commerical Proxy Index. It has one input parameter:Period - calculation period Calculation: MovingAvg(Open-Close, bars used in average)/MovingAvg(Range,bars used in average)*50 + 50 Author: Scriptor
EVWMA: Elastic Volume Weighted MA.  It has one input parameter:Period - calculation period Calculation: total = Sum(volume, Period);EVWMA = ((total-volume)*EVWMA[-1] + volume[period]*close) / total; Author: Scriptor
Drive: The indicator of candlestick direction ratio. It has two parameters:Period - calculation period, Method - the method of smoothing Indicator calculation: Up (Green) = ((High - Open) + (Close - Low))/2, the average value over the selected period;Down (Red) = ((Open - Low) + (High - Close))/2,...
DMA: Dynamic Moving Average. The DMA indicator, in which the period parameter is the number of days N in the below calculation formula. The indicator has two input parameters: Period - calculation period, Applied price - price used for calculation The default timeframe is M15. The default...
Candle_Ratio: The ratio of bullish to bearish candlesticks over the selected period. The indicator shows the ratio between bullish and bearish candlesticks over the specified period. The indicator has three input parameters: Period - calculation period, Smoothing period - the period of smoothing,...
Bogie: An oscillator indicator of probable reversals. The indicator predicts a probable price reversal. The reversal of the indicator line suggests that the price direction may change soon. The indicator has three input parameters: Fast MA period - fast moving average period, Slow MA period - slow...
BO: The Blast Off oscillator indicator. The indicator shows the ratio of two Moving Averages calculated using the High/Low and Open/Close values ​​for a given period.It has one input parameter: Period - calculation period Author: Scriptor
WVF: Williams' Vix Fix indicator. It has two parameters:Period - calculation period (default 22), Drawing style: Line - a colored line, Histogram - a colored histogram The original calculation formula: WVF = [Highest (Close,22) - Low) / (Highest(Close,22)] * 100 Author: Scriptor
VA: The Velocity/Acceleration indicator. The indicator has three input parameters:Velocity period - velocity calculation period, Acceleration period - acceleration calculation period, Applied price - price used for calculations. Author: Scriptor