Articles, Library comments - page 187

GD: The Generalized DEMA moving average Author: Scriptor
Exp_Trading_Channel_Index: A trading system based on the Trading_Channel_Index oscillator signals. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Exp_Trend_Intensity_Index: A trading system based on the Trend_Intensity_Index oscillator signals. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
FGDI: Fractal Graph Dimension Indicator Author: Scriptor
DEROSC: The Derivative Oscillator indicator Author: Scriptor
COG_Channel: The Center of Gravity Channel indicator Author: Scriptor
Exp_ColorXPWMA_Digit_NN3_MMRec: Three independent trading systems using ColorXPWMA_Digit indicators within a single EA with an ability to change the volume of a forthcoming trade depending on the results of the previous trades for this trading system Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Exp_UltraMFI_MMRec: A trading system based on the UltraMFI indicator signals with an ability to change the volume of a forthcoming trade depending on the results of the previous trades for this trading system. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
i-AnyRangeCldTail_System_Alert: The i-AnyRangeCldTail_System indicator provides alerts, sends email and push notifications when the candlesticks break through the dot-dash channel. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
i-AnyRangeCldTail_System: The indicator paints candlesticks, which are beyond the i-AnyRangeCldTail channel. Candlesticks outside the channel limits are marked with color according to the trend. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Custom Bears Power Inputs: A modification of the "Bears Power" indicator: now the line color and line width can be set in input parameters. Author: Vladimir Karputov
Custom Bulls Power Inputs: A modification of the "Bulls Power" indicator: now the line color and line width can be set in input parameters. Author: Vladimir Karputov
Custom Moving Average Inputs: A modification of the "Custom Moving Average" indicator: now the line color and line width can be set in input parameters. Author: Vladimir Karputov
UltraMFI_HTF: The UltraMFI indicator with the ability to change the indicator timeframe using the input parameters. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
i-AnyRangeCldTail: An indicator of ranges of arbitrary time intervals with the extension of the interval generated within the specified session until the next session. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
i-AnyRangeCld: An indicator of ranges of arbitrary time intervals. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
DLMv: A trading system based on the FX Fish 2MA indicator. Author: Vladimir Karputov
i-AnyRange2Cld: An indicator of two ranges of arbitrary time intervals. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
TrendManager: A trend indicator based on the difference between two moving averages. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
FX Fish 2MA: Indicator - trading system "FX Fish 2MA". Author: Vladimir Karputov
AlterTrend: The indicator colors candlesticks depending on the trend direction. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
RSI_Expert: An Expert Advisor based on iRSI (Relative Strength Index, RSI). Author: Vladimir Karputov
Wiseman1: The indicator colors candlesticks depending on the position of these candlesticks in relation to the previous candlesticks. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
BBands_Stop_v1_Alert: The BBands Stop v1 indicator provides alerts, sends email and push notifications when the trend direction changes and the indicator color changes accordingly. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
UltraMFI: This indicator is based on MFI (Money Flow Index) and its multiple signal lines analysis. Author: Nikolay Kositsin
TD_I: The TD_I indicator (Thomas DeMark Indicator) is a modified version of the standard DeMarker Indicator by Thomas R. DeMark. Author: Scriptor
55 MA: A trading system based on iMA (Moving Average, MA) with the averaging period of 55 (the averaging period is hardcoded and is not available in input parameters). Author: Vladimir Karputov
SVE_ARSI: The SVE_ARSI (Sylvain Vervoort's Asymmetrical RSI) indicator was described in the October '08 issue of the "Stocks & Commodities" magazine. Author: Scriptor
Demand_Index: The Demand_Index indicator developed by James Sibbet combines the price and volume, and is often considered a leading indicator of price change. Author: Scriptor
ChandelierExit_Candle: The Chandelier Exit indicator implemented as a sequence of candlesticks Author: Nikolay Kositsin