Articles, Library comments - page 137

Momentum Histo: Displays a Histogram of Momentum, ATR, CCI or RSI indicators relative to a specified level. This indicator is based on code from the original author Iurii Tokman. I translated it from Russian and made the following improvements: Added trading alerts (Alerts in MetaTrader 4...
Multicurrency hedge example EA (overlay hedge): The example of multicurrency hedging implementation on a single chart in Metatrader 4. Author: Simonas Aukscionis
Proffessor v3: Grid of pending orders. The EA applies iADX (Average Directional Movement Index, ADX) indicator. Author: Vladimir Karputov
New article MetaTrader 5 features hedging position accounting system has been published: The MetaTrader 5 platform was originally designed for trading within the netting position accounting system. The netting system allows having only one position per financial instrument meaning that all further...
  Experts: Proper Bot  (59   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Proper Bot: The Proper Bot is for those who like Martingale style trading. Features: Stop Loss, Take Profit, Trailing Stop Loss functions. All are calculated in POINTS. Author: Patrick Burns
iPlotterHistoryOrders: This indicator is a tool to show history orders on the chart. Indicator show open time and price, close time and price and profit in pips on the chart. It can help the trader to see all history orders which are opened either manually or by an automated system....
Skype Control Library: Library to work with Skype. Author: Andrey Voytenko
Spectrometr_Separate: Financial asset oscillation spectrum Fig.1 The Spectrometr_Separate indicator Author: Nikolay Kositsin
Price_Volume_Divergence: Indicator Price volume divergence Author: Scriptor
Hello, I'm trying to start using the Fuzzy library mentioned in this link: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/13697 but I'm receiving the following compilation errors: Could some one help me fix these errors please? I'm using Metatrader 4 build 1260 Thanks in advance
hello everyone, I'm writing a panel and I wanted to ask if you can set and use the CSpinEdit class by writing in the text box and not just clicking on the increase and decrease arrows. I have not found the way thank you //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Hidden TP and SL: Easy EA for closing positions with profit or loss. All positions of charts symbol are counted separately. Author: Tadeusz Kiesner
New article Color optimization of trading strategies has been published: In this article we will perform an experiment: we will represent optimization results as different colors. The final color is determined by three parameters: the levels of red, green and blue (RGB). There are other color coding...
New article Interview with Ruslan Ziyatdinov (ATC 2012) is published: The Championship keeps providing us with new discoveries, as well as new interesting Participants and unusual ideas implemented in the competition trading robots. While interviewing Ruslan Ziyatdinov (rusland1962), we learned...
Donchian channel - extended: Donchian channel - extended Author: Mladen Rakic
Corrected volatility ratio adaptive double smoothed Wilders EMA with floating levels: Corrected volatility ratio adaptive double smoothed Wilders EMA with floating levels Author: Mladen Rakic
Fast iBarShift and Bars for MT5: Complete and fast functions similar to Bars and iBarShift from MQL4. Author: Nikolai Semko
New article Library for easy and quick development of MetaTrader programs (part XXX): Pending trading requests - managing request objects has been published: In the previous article, we have created the classes of pending request objects corresponding to the general concept of library objects. This
AltrTrend Signal v2 2: Indicator that signals about trend turns. Author: Collector
New article Tips for Selecting a Trading Signal to Subscribe. Step-By-Step Guide has been published: This step-by-step guide is dedicated to the Signals service, examination of trading signals, a system approach to the search of a required signal which would satisfy criteria of profitability, risk,...
Chaikin's Volatility (2 lines): Chaikins Volatility (2 lines) indicator. Author: John Smith
Color ZigZag: Multicolor modification of Fast ZigZag. Author: Yury Kulikov
AbsoluteStrengthMarket: A tape indicator which defines the market state using the AbsoluteStrength indicator Author: Igor Durkin
OpenOrder (With Risk Management, TP and SL): OpenOrder script allows you to open an order defining the % of balance to risk, the Stop Loss distance in pips and the Take Profit distance in pips and a magic number. Author: MQL4AutoTrading
PZ Pivot Points: Yet another pivot points indicator, light and customisable. Author: Point Zero
Basic expert adviser with trailing stop: A basic ea template with trailing stop for further development Author: Kenneth Parling
Aroon Up and Down: The Aroon Up and Down indicator detects the local tops and bottoms on the chart. Author: Vladimir Lyopa
New article Library for easy and quick development of MetaTrader programs (part XXIX): Pending trading requests - request object classes has been published: In the previous articles, we checked the concept of pending trading requests. A pending request is, in fact, a common trading order executed by
Reflex: Reflex indicator (based on February 2020 TASC article by John Ehlers) Author: Mladen Rakic
IBS_RSI_CCI_v4: A simple trend indicator of the oscillator type. ‌ Author: Nikolay Kositsin