Is it fine if another IP address is logging in to my MT4 account?

Hi.

My brother and I opened a trading account at FXCM, he lives in Turkey and I live in Asia. We trade from the same account, but my only concern is the IPs we share on the same server. Will it be possible for FXCM to suspend my account or identify my brother as danger? Do I need to inform them if I can give him permission first?

Thank you in advance!

Monofey:

Hi.

My brother and I opened a trading account at FXCM, he lives in Turkey and I live in Asia. We trade from the same account, but my only concern is the IPs we share on the same server. Will it be possible for FXCM to suspend my account or identify my brother as danger? Do I need to inform them if I can give him permission first?

Thank you in advance!

I do not think so, many users log in from multiple locations, i.e. home, work, VPS...

Ovo Cz:
I do not think so, many users log in from different places, i.e. home, work, VPS...

Hi. I mean, no-one has my login details, except I gave it to my brother so he can trade on my account. I'm afraid if thats illegal since our IPs are different.

Is it risky to do that? 

Monofey:

Hi. I mean, no-one has my login details, except I gave it to my brother so he can trade on my account. I'm afraid if thats illegal since our IPs are different.

Is it risky to do that? 

I think it is not risky and allowed
While you trust your brother, why you are confused

Mohammad Soubra:
I think it is not risky and allowed
While you trust your brother, why you are confused

Hi, sir.

Actually, I mentioned that FXCM might be worried my account is being accessed from another IP in another country. 

Monofey:

Hi, sir.

Actually, I mentioned that FXCM might be worried my account is being accessed from another IP in another country. 

1. Read your contract and user agreement with FXCM - you signed it, you should know what is written in it.
  2. Ask FXCM. They determine the account access policy for their users.

That should be no problem. I traded also from different countries when I was on holidays or business trip. The only thing that can be is that they may ask you why you are logged in at the same time in different countries.

Maik Prothmann:

That should be no problem. I traded also from different countries when I was on holidays or business trip. The only thing that can be is that they may ask you why you are logged in at the same time in different countries.

Thank you!

Nothing will happen, got my account compromised two times, and had it accessed from some suspicious countries due to BROKER SECURITY ISSUES, broker denied them and didn't care.... ANd I am talking about two major brokers.

There is not problem with FXCM UK and you signing in from multiple IP addresses.  I have done this for years.  I live in Thailand and have a computer running on my local ISP. I also have a company laptop that runs off a French server. I travel frequently to Munich, Germany; Tirana, Albania; and Alexandrapolis, Greece for work.  I leave my Company laptop on with MT4 running from France and my local laptops running at the same time.  My iPhone and iPad mobile MT4s run on a US VPS at the same time.   No problem.
Reason: