parameters mt4

I have a profile with 20 instruments each with the same ea.
with the editor I change some parameters of the EA... I compile.... I go back to the mt4 but the parameters have not changed........ I turn the mt4 off and on again but the parameters remain the same.
do I have to reinstall the ea manually in each instruments??
thanks in advance for the reply

Are you sure that you've changed and compiled the EA version that you have on this specific MT4 terminal?

Right click on the EA file on your MT4 terminal in the Navigator window >> Experts >> EA >> Modify to make sure that you are editing that specific file.

I was sure but to be safe I followed your instructions.... the parameters do not change.
that it is the broker since the optimization in the tester doesn't even work.......??
mysteries of homemade trading!!!!!

carlotta900 #:
I was sure but to be safe I followed your instructions.... the parameters do not change.
that it is the broker since the optimization in the tester doesn't even work.......??
mysteries of homemade trading!!!!!

I tried it and any parameter I modify changes when I open the expert window to check it, so I suggest you to uninstall and re-install your MT4 terminal in case something is corrupted.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

I tried it and any parameter I modify changes when I open the expert window to check it, so I suggest you to uninstall and re-install your MT4 terminal in case something is corrupted.

I'll do it........ thanks

Reason: