Getting data from alerts.ini file/Get mt4 alerts data

Is there a way to get readable English data from the alerts.ini file, that I can use for my application.

L1NKSK1: Is there a way to get readable English data from the alerts.ini file, that I can use for my application.
It is a binary file with an undocumented propriety data structure.

Fernando Carreiro #: It is a binary file with an undocumented propriety data structure.
Thank you for reply. Is there a way to request information (or parser) on it (from metaquotes)?

L1NKSK1 #: Thank you for reply. Is there a way to request information (or parser) on it (from metaquotes)?
Do you understand what "undocumented propriety" means?

Fernando Carreiro #:
Do you understand what "undocumented propriety" means?
Ah thanks, I just guessed it meant a part of a software that was undocumented, I thought a "proprietary data structure" was something specific. But now you have highlighted "proprietary," I understand they do not want to document it as they own it.

L1NKSK1 #Ah thanks, I just guessed it meant a part of a software that was undocumented, I thought a "proprietary data structure" was something specific. But now you have highlighted "proprietary," I understand they do not want to document it as they own it.

In this context "undocumented propriety" means propriety in the possession of an owner who does not want to document (make public) the contents.

It would necessarily be illegal to try to find out through decompiling or any other kind of practice the contents of such a file. In case it is still not clear to you. 😉
Reason: