How to get data from Squeeze Momentum Indicator [LazyBear] in an MT4 expert?

I have downloaded this free Squeeze Momentum Indicator MT4 indicator from https://forex-station.com. It is an adaptation from PineScript to MQL4.

My problem is that I don't know how to use the iCustom() function to obtain the "histogram height" and the "squeeze status", when coding an expert advisor in MT4.

Please, help me!

Improperly formatted code removed by moderator.

For long or complete source code, please attach it as entire files using the "+ Attach" link.

For short pieces of example code, please use the CODE button (Alt-S) when inserting code.

Code button in editor

Your topic has been moved to the section: MQL4 and MetaTrader 4
Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893

Balint Rubovszky: My problem is that I don't know how to use the iCustom() function to obtain
  1. PICNIC. Learn to code it.

You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
              No free help (2017)
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              Be precise and informative about your problem
    Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the issue is interesting).
              No free help (2017)

2. Without the indicator's code (or at least a link to it) we can't know which buffers contain what data. Do you really expect us to go searching for it, in order to help you?

William Roeder #:
  1. PICNIC. Learn to code it.

You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
              No free help (2017)
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              Be precise and informative about your problem
    Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the issue is interesting).
              No free help (2017)

2. Without the indicator's code (or at least a link to it) we can't know which buffers contain what data. Do you really expect us to go searching for it, in order to help you?

Yes, I expect you to help me. This is a general problem, and of great interest, since this indicator is the most popular one on TradingView. My question is about how to use the iCustom() function for such an important case. I count on the goodwill of people. If I was professional in coding, and I knew all those technical details you mentioned above, I would obviously not ask for help here. Please, try to be more understanding.

Balint Rubovszky #: Yes, I expect you to help me. This is a general problem, and of great interest, since this indicator is the most popular one on TradingView. My question is about how to use the iCustom() function for such an important case. I count on the goodwill of people. If I was professional in coding, and I knew all those technical details you mentioned above, I would obviously not ask for help here. Please, try to be more understanding.
  1. You have still not properly attached the source code file on your initial post.
  2. To learn how to use the iCustom function please refer to the documentation.
  3. If you need help with your code, then please show your code attempting to use it for this specific case.

Here is the usual "boiler-plate" answer ...

• Usually people who can't code don't receive free help on this forum.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community. Use the CODE button (Alt-S) when inserting code.
  • To learn MQL4 programming, you can research the many available Articles on the subject, or examples in the Codebase, as well as reference the online Documentation.
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free). However, recommendations or suggestions for Market products are not allowed on the forum, so you will have to do your own research.
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.
iCustom - Technical Indicators - MQL4 Reference
  • docs.mql4.com

There also seems to be a CodeBase publication for the mentioned indicator ...

Code Base

Squeeze Momentum Indicator - LazyBear

Lee Chee Tat, 2022.06.08 06:45

Converted LazyBear Squeeze Momentum Indicator from TradingView to MQL4

Fernando Carreiro #:

There also seems to be a CodeBase publication for the mentioned indicator ...

Yes, thank you. I have also found that CodeBase publication a few hours ago, and the best would be if I could get help for that one, since it seems to be more professional than the one I was referring to. I am also on the way of learning PineScript and MQL4 indicator coding, but I would be grateful if someone could help me with this issue, because it will take time to master it. Currently I am only able to code MQL4 expert advisors.
Files:
Reason: