disabling the ea post-transaction and reversing the transaction

Hello, I have an ea in my hand. but I don't have codes. When EA opens a transaction, is there something that will automatically reverse that transaction, disable the robot, and then activate EA again when the transaction is completed? Is this possible?

hasanerol1010: , is there something that will …

Rewrite the EA

Short answer — No, not In standard MQL. One EA can't easily interfere with another EA and should not try.

Long answer — It is complicated and convoluted. Instead of trying to circumvent that EA, fix it. If you don't have the source code, then stop using it. Find another EA or program your own that works correctly.

hasanerol1010:
Hello, I have an ea in my hand. but I don't have codes. When EA opens a transaction, is there something that will automatically reverse that transaction, disable the robot, and then activate EA again when the transaction is completed? Is this possible?
the moderators are right, but alternatively if you have an idea of how the EA functions o the logic of how the EA places trades, then you could probably get someone from the Freelance section to code up a bot for you that would work similarly to that EA.

mandiisa Myers #:
the moderators are right, but alternatively if you have an idea of how the EA functions o the logic of how the EA places trades, then you could probably get someone from the Freelance section to code up a bot for you that would work similarly to that EA.
thank you

Fernando Carreiro #:

Short answer — No, not In standard MQL. One EA can't easily interfere with another EA and should not try.

Long answer — It is complicated and convoluted. Instead of trying to circumvent that EA, fix it. If you don't have the source code, then stop using it. Find another EA or program your own that works correctly.

thank you

William Roeder #:

Rewrite the EA

thank you
Reason: