EA made dumb trade?

Hi,

I just got a new EA and it made a trade that I personally would never make. Maybe I am missing something but can someone tell if my EA made a good call and I am missing something or my EA is just not setup properly.

( it bought at the last peak on the screenshot.)

Files:
IMG_7115.PNG  256 kb

Boris-Sonder: I just got a new EA and it made a trade that I personally would never make. Maybe I am missing something but can someone tell if my EA made a good call and I am missing something or my EA is just not setup properly. ( it bought at the last peak on the screenshot.)

How would we know?

You have not specified what the strategy rules are supposed to be.

If this is not your own EA, then discuss it with the author, not here on the forum.

Fernando Carreiro #:

How would we know?

If this is not your own EA, then discuss it with the author.

I am just trying to get a bright idea of other people. tone it down. 

Fernando Carreiro #:

How would we know?

If this is not your own EA, then discuss it with the author, not here on the forum.

You see the chart? Ok. Then please tell me what you think would be a good move on this 1h chart. It is very simple Fernando.

Your topic has been moved to the section: MQL4 and MetaTrader 4
Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893

Boris-Sonder #: You see the chart? Ok. Then please tell me what you think would be a good move on this 1h chart.

My answer was very clear. Unless we know the strategy rules, it is not possible to know if the trade setup was a good call or a bad call.

The results of a trade are irrelevant without knowing the strategy's rules.

There can be "bad" calls with good results, just as there can be "good" calls with bad results.

Boris-Sonder #: It is very simple Fernando.

No, it is not very simple! If it were simple then every trader would be making "easy" money.

They are not, because it is NOT simple!

Boris-Sonder #: I am just trying to get a bright idea of other people. tone it down. 

There is nothing to "tone" done. I simply stated facts. Nothing more.

Reason: