Set multiple take profits?

Just want to confirm it is possible to set multiple take profits on mt4. For example if I were to place a single buy (.3 lots) at price lvl 100, I’d be able to place a .1 sell stop at 105, .1 sell stop at 110, and .1 sell stop at 110. Hope that makes sense, Thanks!

colemanjadon:
Just want to confirm it is possible to set multiple take profits on mt4. For example if I were to place a single buy (.3 lots) at price lvl 100, I’d be able to place a .1 sell stop at 105, .1 sell stop at 110, and .1 sell stop at 110. Hope that makes sense, Thanks!

Yes. Not in one order. But you can create a separate order/position for each take profit you intend.

Yes you can… it is called partial closing … at desired level you can close partial from your order … calculation should be multiple of lotstep 

colemanjadon: Just want to confirm it is possible to set multiple take profits on mt4. For example if I were to place a single buy (.3 lots) at price lvl 100, I’d be able to place a .1 sell stop at 105, .1 sell stop at 110, and .1 sell stop at 110. Hope that makes sense, Thanks!

There are two options just as the two previous posts have mentioned:

1. Place 3 separate orders, each one with a different take-profit price and each with the respective partial volume. All of them should have the same stop-loss as the original total order. This is the best method for set-and-forget and manual trading.
  2. Alternatively, place a single total order and partially close it as each target is reached. This requires monitoring so it is best used with an Expert Advisor program to accomplish this process.
Reason: