Automatic closure of all positions upon reaching a certain profit on the total account

Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to ensure that on my four mt4 platforms linked to the same account, where I have loaded a dozen EAs on each platform, when a certain profit is reached on the account, thus averaging the profit and loss between the four platforms, all positions on all platforms are closed, for example when a total of 300 usd is reached. Like, to be clear, if there was a way to place, perhaps with a script I don't know, a general take profit on the account amount beyond individual EAs and platforms. Do you think it is possible?

marione67: Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to ensure that on my four mt4 platforms linked to the same account, where I have loaded a dozen EAs on each platform, when a certain profit is reached on the account, thus averaging the profit and loss between the four platforms, all positions on all platforms are closed, for example when a total of 300 usd is reached. Like, to be clear, if there was a way to place, perhaps with a script I don't know, a general take profit on the account amount beyond individual EAs and platforms. Do you think it is possible?

There are several such programs in the CodeBase that do that, and probably a lot more in the Market as well. Please run a search and study the publications to find one that suits your needs.

Fernando Carreiro #:

There are several such programs in the CodeBase that do that, and probably a lot more in the Market as well. Please run a search and study the publications to find one that suits your needs.

Thanks Mr Fernando Carreiro for your kind reply,

i tried, but the only one i found was the script closed_total, unfortunately it's not automatic, it's a simple "all position closed" with 1 click.

anyway I will continue searching, if you have in mind something plz link to me.

Thanks.

Mario

marione67 #: i tried, but the only one i found was the script closed_total, unfortunately it's not automatic, it's a simple "all position closed" with 1 click.

You need to improve your search skills ...

Fernando Carreiro #:

You need to improve your search skills ...

Thanks Fernando, maybe it's me, i searched, but i didnt find anything that close positions on four metatrader4 platforms, linked at same account, simultaneously, at a specific amount reached on basket.

marione67 #:Thanks Fernando, maybe it's me, i searched, but i didnt find anything that close positions on four metatrader4 platforms, linked at same account, simultaneously, at a specific amount reached on basket.

It does not matter how many terminals you are running. As long as it is all on the same trading account, any one of those terminals can see and manipulate all the orders.

So, an EA running on a single terminal can close all the orders when a target is reached.

The only problem is if the other EAs running, don't try to open new orders to replace the closed ones.

Also, there is no need to run multiple terminals for the same account. You can run all those EAs on a single terminal if they are all for the same trading account.

Fernando Carreiro #:

It does not matter how many terminals you are running.

As long as it is all on the same account, any one of those terminals can see and manipulate all the orders.

So, an EA running on a single terminal can close all the orders when a target is reached.

The only problem is if the other EAs running, don't try to open new orders to replace the closed ones.

Also, there is no need to run multiple terminals for the same account. You can run all those EAs on a single terminal if they are all for the same account.

Yes I know i can run multiple EAs on 1 platform, but i need to do this, too long to explain..:)

Ok then, i will do my checks, thanks again for your answer and your time.

Mario

marione67 #:Yes I know i can run multiple EAs on 1 platform, but i need to do this, too long to explain..:) Ok then, i will do my checks, thanks again for your answer and your time. Mario

The fact still stays the same. The EA for closing all the trades at once at a specific target can be run on any one of those terminals. Just on one, no need to put it on all of them. It will "see" all the orders irrespective of which terminal is handling them, and will be able to a close all those orders from whatever terminal it is running on.

So, the publications in the CodeBase that close orders once a target is reached will work for your case. Just choose one that you like the most.

Fernando Carreiro #:

The fact still stays the same. The EA for closing all the trades at once at a specific target can be run on any one of those terminals. Just on one, no need to put it on all of them. It will "see" all the orders irrespective of which terminal is handling them, and will be able to a close all those orders from wherever terminal it is running on.

So, the publications in the CodeBase that close orders once a target is reached will work for your case. Just choose one that you like the most.

Ok Thanks!

marione67:

Topics concerning MT4 and MQL4 have their own section.

In future please post in the correct section.

I have moved your topic to the MQL4 and Metatrader 4 section.

Reason: