Financial operations are limited

Hello, good day. Today I added funds to renew my subscriptions and I see that the account says Financial operations are limited, i was copying signals some weeks ago and today ended the subscription period of many of the signals. I have open positions and now can't renew. I am very scared because the trades are going to keep unmanaged. If someone happened this, how many time can it be delayed to solve this? I read that it could be because I have more than one account but I only have one account, i don't understand what happened and I don't know how many days' support delay to see my support ticket, i have no email informing why Financial operations are limited.

Thanks

Only the Service Desk can remove this limitation, so contact them please:

https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

Thanks fro reply, i already write but say up to 72 hs, its a lot, i have many opened trades

there is any other way to contact support? 24 hs and no response

tradingcryptoclub:

I have open positions and now can't renew. I am very scared because the trades are going to keep unmanaged.

I may be out of sync as I have not used the signal service, but if you can't manage the trades currently and their are no stops(SL & TP) for the opened trades, it would make sense to close such trades, to avoid mismanaging the trades.

Thank-god Avwerosuoghene Odukudu #:
I may be out of sync as I have not used the signal service, but if you can't manage the trades currently and their are no stops(SL & TP) for the opened trades, it would make sense to close such trades, to avoid mismanaging the trades.

thanks for your repply, you are right, i going to lose 1000 usd but is the correct think to do. In your experience support delay many days to repply?

Reason: