Hello why the platform have took all my profits.

Yesterday between 9:00 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. I started trading GBPUSD up to more than EUR 10,000 in profit, but in the morning when I woke up I saw that GBPUSD took EUR -11,437 how come i lost everything i have trad  Thank You For your help

Maybe you could post your trading logs.

Else it will be very hard to tell what happened.

Samir Mimoun1:
Yesterday between 9:00 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. I started trading GBPUSD up to more than EUR 10,000 in profit, but in the morning when I woke up I saw that GBPUSD took EUR -11,437 how come i lost everything i have trad  Thank You For your help

If you haven't closed the position(s) that had given you that temporary profit, its no surprise that you are now in loss, market is moving around and up and down all day and every day.

Samir Mimoun1: Yesterday between 9:00 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. I started trading GBPUSD up to more than EUR 10,000 in profit, but in the morning when I woke up I saw that GBPUSD took EUR -11,437 how come i lost everything i have trad  Thank You For your help

Do you think that an apprentice carpenter can make a table and chairs on his first day? No! They have to first learn how to work with the wood, how to cut it, how to carve it, how sand it, how to join it, etc.

Same thing in trading. You need to dedicate yourself to first learning about trading. I suggest BabyPips' School of Pipsology, but there are many other resources on the web, or in books, to learn about it.

Learn How to Trade the Markets
  • www.babypips.com
The School of Pipsology is the most popular forex trading course on planet Earth. Maybe even on Mars. Our online course is made for beginners to help them learn how to trade the currency markets. Did we mention it’s totally free?

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If you haven't closed the position(s) that had given you that temporary profit, its no surprise that you are now in loss, market is moving around and up and down all day and every day.

Nop, i took my profit and closed my position.

Samir Mimoun1 #:
Nop, i took my profit and closed my position.
Would you share your account and investor password here? 

Samir Mimoun1 #: Nop, i took my profit and closed my position.

This latest post contradicts your original post. Which is it?

Reason: