I can't top up my account, except to top up with mql5 coupons there are no other options. what is this nonsense. and there are no options icons. there is no webmoney icon - page 23

Denis Nikolaev:
I tried MIR, the answer is Invalid card number

As I noticed the message "Invalid card number" for MasterCards, no matter who issued it.

Denis Nikolaev:
I tried MIR, the answer is - Invalid card number

be sure to try something else -- because it says "Use Cardpay to withdraw funds from your account to Visa, Mastercard, JCB and UnionPay bank cards."

very interesting that the system will respond if the cards are not from this list.

Vladimir Karputov:

As I noticed the message "Invalid card number" for MasterCard, no matter who issued it.

not surprising -- because MK originally wrote that they would launch Visa right away and thenMasterCard afterwards

Denis Nikolaev:
I tried MIR, the answer - Wrong card number
This card is not correctly called MIR, but MIR CLOSED )))

I have just made a trial withdrawal of $64 to a QIWI (VISA) card. The money came instantly. But the rate is very bad. 3911 roubles arrived.

PS. Purpose of payment: Replenishment or refund QVC\QVP

Mikhail Zhitnev:

I have just made a trial withdrawal of $64 to a QIWI (VISA) card. The money came instantly. But the exchange rate is very bad. 3911 roubles were received.

The conversion rate is not the Visa rate, but the rate of the bank issuing the card - Qiwi has always had a rate 5-7% lower than the decent rate

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

the conversion rate is not the Visa rate, but the rate of the card issuer's bank - Kiwi has always had a rate 5-7% lower than the decent rate

This is an outrage!

Anyway, the withdrawal to VISA works, but you need a bank card with normal conversion.

Mikhail Zhitnev:

I have just made a trial withdrawal of $64 to a QIWI (VISA) card. The money came instantly. But the exchange rate is very bad. 3911 roubles were received (or 61.10 roubles/$).

PS. Purpose of payment: Replenishment or QVC\QVP refund

In calculation of a rate have taken into account, that at a conclusion on VISA there is "Commission: 1.5 % + 1 EUR"?

Artyom Trishkin:

In calculating the rate, have you taken into account that there is a "Fee: 1.5% + 1 EUR" when withdrawing to VISA?

Yes, this is inclusive of 1.5% + 1EUR.

Reason: