Without open interest it's not a terminal, it's an ostrich compared to QuickBooks !

At least Quick has a history of O.I. on which you can add volumes and track open positions, while in mt5 you can only get real-time indicators. And all the indicators are rubbish for fraud.

__zeus__:
In Quick, at least there is a history of O.I. on which you can add volumes and track open positions, while in mt5 you can only get real-time indicators. And all the indicators are rubbish for a scam.

Are the indicators there bardic?

How are EAs and indicators written?

__zeus__:
At least Quick has a history of O.I. on which you can add volumes and track open positions, while in mt5 you can only get real-time indicators. And all the indicators are rubbish for fraud.
Forget it.)

__zeus__:
In Quicksilver at least there is a history of OM on which you can add volumes and track open positions, and in mt5 you can only get real time. And all the indicators are rubbish for a scam.

The MT5 developers have no plans to make an OI story. Asked many times. Only to collect it myself.

__zeus__:
If you do not know what to do with them, you may forget about them. And all the indicators are rubbish for a scam.

You're making me laugh, quickie is slow compared to mt.

Order your own indicators for mt and trade in the near future you will forget about the quickie.

I still have to go with it because of Sberbank.

Yes, the OI has been very useful.

Tried it. Not with a Quickie, but with a Transaq, which is essentially the same thing...

What is the advantage there? Unless you consider that forex and funds are different things?

__zeus__:
In Quicksilver at least there is a history of O.I. on which you can add volumes and track open positions, and in mt5 you can only get real time. And all the indicators are rubbish for a scam.

Why come to MT5?

Since KVIC likes it so much....

prostotrader:

Why come to MT5?

Since KVIC likes it so much....

I too think the TU-104 is the fastest plane MT5 is the best terminal. And all the talk about some Quik and its merits on the MQ website, whose main task is to advertise MT5 and the MQL language, is unacceptable. And the topic itself is subject to immediate deletion, and its author to be banned for thinking what he says.

But in general, Quik for stock exchange is more suitable than MT5. Sorry. But Quik also has a lot of flaws.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I too think that TU-104 is the fastest plane MT5 is the best terminal. And all the talk about some Quik and its merits on the MQ website, whose main task is to advertise MT5 and the MQL language, is unacceptable. And the topic itself is subject to immediate deletion, and its author to be banned for thinking what he says.

But in general, Quik for stock exchange is more suitable than MT5. Sorry. But Quik also has plenty of disadvantages.

Why so drastic?

Perhaps some advantages of another terminal will move MT developers to a qualitative breakthrough? )))

Сергей Таболин:

Why so drastic?

Perhaps some advantages of another terminal will encourage the MT developers to make a qualitative breakthrough? )))

I've been waiting since 2013...

Reason: