When trading forex, what online game do you play? Does the game help or distract you? Pros and cons. - page 6

Grew out of the age to play with toys a long time ago)

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Audiobooks are a very cool thing (I listen on walks and in the underground), and if there are no special books (nonfiction), I use a speech generator - I'm already used to the computer voice - the main thing is to set a higher speed.

The generator is a tin, nothing worthy has been done in this area so far.

Alexandr Saprykin:

Long out of the age to play with toys)

you think?

You'll grow up soon)))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Generator is a tin, still nothing decent has been done in this area.

ahahahahahahahahaha)))))))))))

generator ...... speech....

this is something

Alexander Ivanov:

you think?

You'll grow up soon)))

I'm sure. I won't.

Alexandr Saprykin:

I'm sure. I won't make it.

hammer))

clear answer.

Keep the masa.

always

Alexander Ivanov:

you think?

you'll grow up soon)))

ahahahahahahahahaha)))))))))))

geniTator ...... speeches....

this is something

I thought so too, but since my last encounter I've noticed a significant breakthrough, overall I'm quite satisfied - for the introduction to non-fiction - the main thing is to increase playback speed, so that intonations become secondary - only the flow of information.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I thought the same, but since my last encounter I've noticed a significant breakthrough, in general I'm quite satisfied - for the introduction to non-fiction - the main thing is to increase the speed of playback, so that intonations become secondary - only the flow of information.

are you tatar or what?

the words are not clear, even though i am uygur by blood but i do not understand)))))))))

My nickname in all games is SAASA-RUSSIA

Alexander Ivanov:

Are you Tatar?

I don't understand these words, even though I am Uighur by blood but I don't understand)))))))))

Are you a racist? Or you only use a dictionary to translate everything, if so, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Are you a racist or something? Or do you only use a dictionary to translate everything, if so, I apologise for the inconvenience.

Racist?

i don't care

Are you a man or a woman?

Reason: