1st and 2nd derivatives of the MACD

What is the 1st and 2nd derivatives of the MACD equal?

Is there any point in the 2nd derivative of the MACD because the MACD itself is essentially a velocity meter, then the first derivative is acceleration and the second is what?

The first derivative of the MACD is OsMA, it shows acceleration and the second derivative is acceleration of acceleration.

I tried to use it once in an Expert Advisor, but the result was not very good. Although the idea seemed to be "Revelation" at that time too )))

trol222:
Does the 2nd derivative of the MACD make sense at all, because the MACD is in fact a kind of velocity meter, then the first derivative is acceleration and the second one is what?

I was playing around with the MACD for a long time and realized that it makes no sense. So the 2nd derivative of it is meaningless cube shit.

It's not about the other. The extrapolation of the first derivative of McDi (acceleration) is a prediction of McDi motion. I simply thought the question of a forum participant that he says try to find the 1st and 2nd derivatives of McDi was strange.

I think we should switch from price prediction to mcdee prediction (extrapolation) but I haven't figured it out yet.

AlexeyFX:

I've been twisting the MACD around long enough to realise that it doesn't make sense. So the 2nd derivative of it is meaningless cube shit.

Oh, and I was just thinking of you.Good night.(I have a night) The meaning must be there (it's just going to be messy) . The very process of movement formation in the head is what I want to grasp .

AlexeyFX:

I've been twisting the MACD around long enough to realise that it doesn't make sense. So the 2nd derivative of it is meaningless cube shit.

Monkey was spinning points too, and the Surgeon is in first place in the championship.

trol222:

It's not about the other. The extrapolation of the first derivative of McDi (acceleration) is a prediction of McDi motion. I simply thought the question of a forum participant that he says try to find the 1st and 2nd derivatives of McDi was strange.

When I look at the price, I think I should switch from price prediction to makdi prediction (extrapolation).

Try to play with OsMA, it has fish.

Fixed lot. Trawl, with SL dependent on distance of price to TP. Only OsMA is used, though modified a bit.

trol222:
What is the 1st and 2nd derivatives of the MACD equal?

The ratio of the increment of the function to the increment of the argument. I.e. the difference in values between the two bars. I.e. single-period momentum. And so on, at least the 25th derivative, only starting from the second it is unclear what.

joo:

Try OsMA, it has fish in it.

Fixed lot. Trawl, with SL dependent on distance of price to TP. Only OsMA is used, but it has been reworked a little.

If not on the EA, can I at least have a quick look at the report? )

Thanks

Integer:

The monkey was spinning points too, and the Surgeon is in first place in the championship.

I know. It tells me that not a single worthy trade idea has been found in the whole world. And the championship is won by the one who has the fewest trades and who gets lucky on those trades. I grieve very deeply.
Reason: