What is the Smart Bridge Technology thing - hedging currency risks? - page 7

moskitman:
One questions, when will there be 'back-up'? ;)
At first I thought so too and was very surprised when it didn't work. It turned out that for the equity-driven basket of orders chart to correlate more or less with the index or cluster chart (used as a reference for making forecasts), all other currencies have to participate, because ALL currencies are taken into account. Otherwise, it will be an unpredictable guess.

It is called synergy.

moskitman:
Only questions, when will there be a "help"? ;)
I also thought so at the beginning and was very surprised when it did not work. It turned out that for the basket equity/order chart to correlate more or less with the index or cluster chart (used to make a forecast), all other currencies have to participate, since ALL of them must be taken into account. Otherwise, it will be unpredictable guessing.

This is the "help", in discussion sometimes the truth is born)

OK, if all currencies are required, what do we do with those that are not so obviously divergent?

They are essentially near the zero line, which means they can both be bought and sold, with roughly equal results.

It turns out the theorem has a proof - "the basket should only include currencies with a deviation exceeding some threshold - a coefficient relative to the outsider currencies".

Again this leaves only AUDUSD, AUDJPY, NZDUSD, NZDJPY ?

OnGoing:

They are essentially near the zero line, which means they can both be bought and sold, with roughly equal results...

no, it doesn't.

moskitman:
No, it doesn't.
Well, if that's all. Basically, I get the gist of the idea. I don't want to have to ask you to explain it against your will.

Tantrik:
and let's do it when the situation will be!(it is possible on a demo)
(it's the stats on the weak wamany:))))

Canadian is going to cross zero in an hour or two or three, so you can sell the kangaroo and buy the samurai relative to everyone else.
But I would suggest to sell AUD relative to the pound, dollar and yen and buy JPY relative to the NZ, franc, eur and canada (relative to the Aussie count is already bought).

ZS: it's possible to demo... :)))

moskitman:

The Canadian is going to cross zero in an hour or two or three, so you can sell the kangaroo and buy the samurai relative to everyone else.
But I would suggest selling AUD relative to the pound, dollar and yen, and buying JPY relative to the New Zealander, franc, euras and you can buy canada (relative to the Aussie consider already bought).

ZS: it's possible to demo... :)))

Well let's say the Aussie is off soon 1.05, but the Euro/JPY has really corrected (150pp.) after yesterday's intervention (no market in the JPY - interventions and pullbacks)

Tantrik:
Well let's say the Aussie was off soon 1.05, but the Euro/JPY did correct (150pp.) after yesterday's intervention (no market in the Yen - interventions and pullbacks)

You, comrade cadet, are like an African ostrich bird that can't see the Party line from a bird's eye view... ©

There have been questions of "shall we... when will... can we demo it...", I'm telling you in plain text: NOW, load the demo with orders, wait 2...3 days (and to hell with the weekend), don't forget to look at equity and only the next week already publish your rebuttals.
Don't play rebuttal! What are you suggesting all this for? To get a rise out of you?

And you'd better take your tests (one pair at a time) straight to... to the polyclinic.

moskitman:

You, Comrade Cadet, are like an African ostrich bird that does not see the Party line from a bird's eye view ... ©

There were questions of "shall we... when will... can we demo it...", I'm telling you in plain text: NOW, load the demo with orders, wait 2...3 days (and fuck the weekend), don't forget to look at equity and post your rebuttals the next week only.
Don't play rebuttal! What are you suggesting all this for? To get a rise out of you?

And you'd better take your tests (one pair at a time) straight to... to the polyclinic.

My answer is not unequivocal. Since January in testing (trading) 14 - 16 major currency pairs, and as if I was of the same opinion(was) - that the more visible picture. For example the reversal now of the euro upwards 70% and the pound the same picture. As in one pair - so in all. The franc and the yen are out of the market - and all their pairs.

If there is a failure or violation of this idyll (someone overslept something), it is additional clues for the TA.

show mast go he

moskitman:

show mast go he

Yeah, before that, it was halfway down the line. Tried to go in the same way, it's all nonsense, self-inflicted. Equity's flipping back and forth, and you just got lucky.
Reason: