how to overcome the differences between demo and real life - page 4

T-G: получается тестор не дает результатов близких к демо, поскольку сам тики генерирует, а демо в свою очередь на дает результатов похожих на реал?

You are absolutely correct in what you are writing. A tester is one thing, a demo is another and a real one is another. The results can be different in all three cases.

And I will tell you more - the real is also very different. The real on a $100 deposit is one thing, the real on a $10,000 deposit is another, and the real on a $1,000,000 deposit is the third. And the results can be different in all three cases.

Further, I will tell you more, the deposit load has a huge impact on results. The deposit load of 1% and 100% can give significantly different results for all sizes of the deposit listed above.

T-G : How do you adjust the TS here?

It all depends on the TS. You need to make a TS that will give stable results at a certain deposit size at a certain load.

LeoV:

And I'll tell you more - real is also very different. Real on a $100 deposit is one thing, real on a $10,000 deposit is another, and real on a $1,000,000 deposit is a third. And the results can be different in all three cases.

Further, I will tell you more, the deposit load has a huge impact on results. Loading the deposit at 1% and 100% can give significantly different results for all sizes of the deposit listed above.

I'm sure, although I haven't traded a million), it's all about pipsing techniques only. Set adequate goals and everything will work out.

OnGoing:
I'm sure, although I haven't traded a million), it's all about pipsqueak techniques only. Set adequate goals and everything will work out.
I set a goal of a million pips per shift.))

paukas:
I'm aiming for a million!
I aim for two!

I'm two!
You've been told - adequate ones are needed.

By the way, if the trawl is present, the TC is inherently not positive MO, in my opinion.

paukas:
You've been told you need adequate ones.
It's not half the indivisible, Guv! It's a BIGGER plan,
LIKE THE DIDN'T.

It's not half of the indivisible, Guv! It's a BIGGER plan,
LIKE A HITTER.
You'll go to the worst mine.)

paukas:
I'm aiming for a million pips per shift.)
Hysteria... I get it))

paukas:
Drummer - well, then you'll go to the shittiest mine))
If the plan is bad, we'll think about it.
Reason: