how to write a dll?

I'm a 2 years programming in MQL4, studied the tutorial from the site. now I want to learn how to write a dll for mt4. i wonder where to start to learn writing a dll. advise where to get help, what to read, first I would like to write a simple advisor with dll-key connection, which will create a window with two buttons BAY and sell. i.e. trade in one click. i am grateful for any help ...

You should have a look at MTF folder first. MT4\experts\samples

And if you're not already completely lazy, read the forum articles on the use of DLLs in MT.

As for the button on the chart - you have to go to WinAPI.

dmmikl86:
I'm a 2 years programming in MQL4, I learned from the tutorial on the site. now I want to learn how to write a dll for mt4. i want to know where to start to learn writing dll. advise where to get help, what to read, first I would like to write a simple advisor with dll connection, which will create a window with two buttons BAY and sell. i.e. trade in one click. i'm grateful for any help ...
And so what? Doesn't it create it?

I looked at the samples folder, I only understood that you can export functions to a dll and then return the results from the dll. but the project file itself is not clear, what variables to use, how to create a window, buttons, response to buttons (for example, if you press the BUY button, a buy order opens).

I have read the articles, they are designed for those who know something about this business, not for those who are new to it (IMHO).

also looked at the cast for the dll, here's a link if anyone is interested http://fxlab.info/news/perexodim-na-vtoroj-uroven-tmy.html

Actually a bit of information about building a dll is taken from here

dmmikl86:

I looked at the samples folder, I only understood that you can export functions to a dll and then return the results from the dll. but the project file itself is not clear, what variables to use, how to create a window, buttons, response to buttons (for example, if you press the BUY button, a buy order opens).

I have read the articles, they are designed for those who know something about this business, not for those who are new to it (IMHO).

If you've read them, they are intended for those who understand the basics, not for those who are the first to do so (I think).

"where to start learning c++". that's closer to your level.

Temnyj:
What about this? Doesn't it?
I don't understand the questions...

dmmikl86:
don't understand the questions...

So the window is not created? Or is it very difficult to do in two clicks?

Is there a standard window for this? Of course, we can do with bool variables, but I want to master it not only for the beauty of the windows but also to protect my own EAs. Since decompiling ex4 is not a problem (decompiled EAs have been posted on the forum more than once).

Regarding the buttons on the chart from the dll http://www.fx1.net/wiki/pmwiki.php/MT4GUI/MT4GUI#ss

Decompiling - 402 build does not decompile.

Regarding tools - everyone does it their own way

>

dmmikl86:
The question is, what about the creation of a window that allows/forbids trading on another currency pair for the EA? Sure, you can do with bool variables, but I want to master this not only for windows' beauty but also for protection of my own EAs.

"- Can you tell me how to decompile a DLL?

- I recommend IDA (Interactive Disassembler).

The best in its class. Outputs very nice assembler code with interactive editing."

So dll is not a hindrance if someone needs it badly.

Reason: