New trends in technical analysis.

Hello. I have read about quantum analysis and became interested. I would like to collect the most complete information on this type of analysis. Maybe someone has a quantum indices or even advisers. Or just give your opinion.

Still waiting for the Ouija Board turkeys to show up:)

Please state your side of the story of the "Winds Up!....

I am waiting carefully.

There is frequency analysis. The frequency of the market is defined and trading is done only at a certain frequency. There are no indices. This is a block of code that is built into the Expert Advisor. There is no information on the Internet, because not many people are involved in this area.

serler2:
There's frequency analysis. The frequency of the market is determined and trades only at a certain frequency. There are no indices. This is a block of code that is embedded into the Expert Advisor. There is no information on the Internet, because not so many people deal with this subject.

Yes? Oh, yeah? Shame on my burnt-out moccasins.

You, my friend, don't forget what forum you're writing on...

Svinozavr:

Yes? Oh, yeah? Shame on my burnt-out moccasins.

Don't you forget what forum you're writing in, buddy...

?

serler2:

?

Not clear? Not in the horse, then. Cool it...

serler2:
There is frequency analysis. The frequency of the market is defined and trading is only done at a certain frequency. ....
Is there a frequency permit from Rossvyazkomnadzor?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120932 here is a thread where frequencies have been actively discussed. It's not too difficult to get useful information.

What's THAT new, eh?

More like discussing how good it was under Nicholas...

Nothing new. The topic was buried, the author refused to disclose and visualise his way of analysing the market.

The ideas he talked about work.

Yes, it is lacking at the moment.

Reason: