New Forex - page 19

olyakish:

Maybe you should open a (1:1) account without leverage, but you need a lot of money to make more or less significant profit. But to withdraw such a deposit one needs to be a great guy.

Margin trading was invented so that there would be more opportunities for "mere mortals" to make money.

... I think you knew that without me.

You will still lose money, but only very slowly.

Margin trading was not invented for opportunity, but for speed and increased commission income.

paukas:

There will still be a drain, just a very slow one.

Margin trading wasn't invented for opportunity, but for speed and increased commission income.

That's the truth, leading to speedy losses, invented very originally under the guise of taking care of clients' income and pseudo-availability of funds. But I have nothing against forex now, on the contrary, I want to take advantage of these opportunities by coming up with equally original countermeasures.

Leverage allows you to "use" other people's funds and keep your own in a more secure place than a deposit in a DC, and use only a small part of your funds required for the deposit to trade.

yosuf:

Here's the truth, leading to a rapid drain, very originally invented under the guise of caring about the clients' income and the pseudo-availability of funds. But I have nothing against Forex now, on the contrary, I want to use these opportunities by coming up with no less original countermeasures.

Yusuf, you're really that naive... :-))) Or maybe you're just joking around. Sometimes I get the impression that it's the first time you've encountered "basic" things...? :-)))

P.S. Isn't it for nothing that in one of your threads people were of the opinion that as if under this nickname of yours two different people come to this forum...? :-)))

The children are spoiled there, and you know how many children are in families in the east.

Nibbler:

The children are spoiled there, and you know how many children are in families in the east.

On backing vocals... One gets the impression that we need to separate this branch into a separate "red unbreakable" at the top of the page, where we discuss Yusuf's dissertations, his achievements, options for improving his indicator, options for building a hydropower plant... etc in the same rhythm...

P.S. So - chorus. Melodious: "TadjikistOOOON (long) - a distant, wonderful place, TadjikistOOOON - and you go and on - on - on - on.........." There is no desire to repeat ... The East is a tricky business... :-))) With all due respect to YusufKhoja.

uranov:
Please tell me what to do, i.e. i put the EA on the chart and it starts working with pending orders and after it fulfills its orders it is not working at all, it works only when i delete the EA from the chart and put it on the chart again or turn off the terminal and then turn it on again, please tell me what to do if possible, in your mailbox

Try to post this message to more forum threads ... I know they will reply faster!!! You'll get a wash at the same time!
Reason: