Councillor Manova

Didn't the manova advisor arouse any interest

I looked at the trades (reports) - the grid with a non-linear (decreasing) step and definitely not a martingale

Especially, deals from November 22 to 24 in eurusd (19 levels) amazed me and there is only one losing deal in this currency, and even that one may not be taken into account

What's wrong with Ilan, one song.

Serj_Che:
What Ilan does not like, one song.
The lot is not exactly doubling - but what function calculates the levels - something like parabolic - I don't know yet.

YOUNGA:

Hasn't the Manova councillor aroused interest

Of course not. Out of 50-100 martin advisors presented at the event, at least one should have lasted 3 months. There is nothing surprising about that.

goldtrader:
Of course not. Of the 50-100 martin-advisors represented at the championships, there was bound to be at least one that lasted 3 months. No surprise there.

I'm sure it's not a martin - averaging and counter-trend work (I'm discussing "old-timers" here on the threads, but their entries are based on indicators (wpr)). -But with manov it is immediately visible on the transactions simply enter at levels of equal lot (0.1) but each successive level is closer to the previous - I think a very interesting approach - one would think who knows where the trend will start

By and large I think he was accumulating statistics (not even optimisation here) of the size of trends (no flats in my opinion)

YOUNGA:

it is definitely not a martin - averaging and work in the counter-trend (i'm here on the branches "old-timers" discuss but their entries by indicators (wpr)) - but manov is immediately visible trades are just levels of equal lot (0.1) but each successive level is closer to the previous one - i think a very interesting approach. -But with manov it is immediately visible on the transactions simply entry points at levels of equal lot (0.1) but each successive level is closer to the previous - I think a very interesting approach - one would think who knows where the trend will start
if you don't mind, sketch it out

sever30:
if you don't mind sketching
I'll make it up at- vertical - difference, horizontal - transaction number

Somebody send me the stats or an investor, I would like to analyse them at my place

IgorM:
Somebody send me the stats or an investor, I would like to analyse them at my place

I have about 1500 trades on ch2010 eurusd

By the way, I didn't indicate my interest in the topic - I can formulate the manova strategy ToR and test it - I don't know coding - only BASIC :)
Reason: