Teach me, people of goodwill...

Don't kick it... Teach me how to earn at least a point a day... I've read a lot, but it's not much help.

someone:
Don't kick it... Teach me how to earn at least a point a day... I've read a lot, but it's not much help.
Do you know what makes you different from tens of thousands of other traders?

someone:
Give me 100 quid, I'll tell you.

paukas:
Give me 100 quid, I'll tell you.

For 100 bucks, I'll tell you myself.)

I'm here for a pay consult?!

sever30:
Do you know what makes you different from tens of thousands of other traders?

?

someone:

for 100 I'll tell you myself ))))
See, now you've learned. And for a grand I can tell you how to make 2p.

someone:

?
That you asked the question and they didn't, but are puzzled by the same thing?

someone:

What can you do already?

hiton:

What do you already know how to do?

Identify reversal patterns, build channels and so on. I read different trading systems, start doing everything scientifically, a few successful trades, and at some point the price goes the wrong way against all signals...

I have come to the conclusion by experience that scalping is more convenient for me and that is why I trade in the channel, or "along the trend", etc. I trade based on the simplest extrema, but the problem is that sometimes (how should I put it in Russian) the "price momentum" is too big and it suddenly breaks the channel rather quickly and with large values, respectively throwing me back for a day or more...

someone:

To identify reversal patterns, build channels and so on. I read different trading systems, start doing everything scientifically, make several successful deals, and at some moment the price goes in the wrong direction against all signals...

There is a contradiction in your answer. If you learned how to identify the reversal, then why at a certain moment the price goes in the wrong direction against all the signals ... ? Answer: Wrong definition of a reversal, or rather you have not learned how to identify a reversal.

But seriously, even if someone were to describe the TS, not everyone is capable of doing it. This is achieved through years of experience.

Reason: