how much does a profitable system cost? - page 25

odiseif:

Good afternoon all ......Recided to ask the experienced))) How much is a system that gives about 25% a month with a leverage of 1:100 ...... And if there are links to such systems where to buy or where to sell, I ask everyone who visits this thread to insert a link .... can also be in the private area to observe the rules of the forum and not to do from a branch of advertising ..... simply give their opinions on how much would sell the system with a profit of ..... or who for how much will buy such a system

odiseif, i salute you! Regarding the TS I unfortunately cannot advise, or rather with a yield of 25%. The ones I give at my trading workshops have an average yield of 15 - max 20%. I can offer you auto-trading with 30% yield (with a low percentage of risk), or 50-70% (with a higher percentage of risk). I am using this system for 2 months, the results are satisfying me, I chose low risk percentage, and if things go the same way, on the third month the depo will be doubled. If this offer is of interest to you, please contact me in private, we will discuss.

odiseif:

Good day all ...... I decided to ask experienced traders))) How much is a system that gives about 25% profit a month with a leverage of 1:100 ...... And if there are links to such systems where to buy or sell, I ask everyone who visits this thread to insert a link .... can also be in a personal note to abide by the rules of the forum and not to do from a branch of advertising ..... simply give their opinions on how much would sell a system with a profit ..... or who for how much will buy a system

.......................................................................................................

For your information the easiest trading method is the moving averages. I understand that you may not be happy with this as there are a lot of false signals, but where else would you get a good Trading System.

Yield 6000% in 100 days
Sell in source for $3000

Or join a PAMM .

Reason: