FUTURE

What's going on in the Forex market! Doesn't anybody notice? The number of ticks has sharply reduced (especially in most brokerage companies)..., a new MT5 platform has appeared, with new trading conditions that restrict the trader's tactical choice, and gradually, quietly and constantly implanted by hook or by crook (they prepare the ground for its implementation). Does anybody ever think that trading will just end and it will be replaced by robbery (in the guise of voluntary trading) of people's money?

I don't know.... I think everything's OK =)

It was just a holiday yesterday and the eu went flat, but what's wrong today?

Noterday:

I don't know.... I think everything's OK =)

It was just a holiday yesterday and the eu went flat, but what's wrong today?

what does this have to do with yesterday or today ? we are talking about changes over several months ... elementary - the density of tick filling ... compare it to a period of more than half a year ago ... the number of ticks has decreased by more than 10 times ... !!!

Ahhhh, that's what you mean =))

Then excuse me, I'm not interested in this difference)))) Good luck!

sllawa3:

What does yesterday or today have to do with it? we are talking about changes over several months... elementary - the density of ticks... compare it to a period of more than half a year ago... the number of ticks has decreased by more than 10 times... !!!

Then, welcome to the stock market or ECN... ;)

Or at least "start preparing your sledges from the summer" and gradually leave the DC.

sllawa3:
What's going on in the forex market! Doesn't anybody notice - the number of ticks has sharply reduced (first of all) at most brokerage companies..., a new MT5 platform has appeared, with new trading conditions, that limit trader's tactical choice, and gradually, quietly and constantly implanted by all means (the ground is prepared for its implementation). Does anybody ever think that trading will simply end and be replaced by robbery (under the guise of voluntary trading) of people's money?

As I'm not a programmer, I would like to clarify what are the "predefined conditions" of trading in MT5, why do these conditions limit the choice of tactics? Are there no such "restrictions" on trading in MT4? (I understand, that we are speaking only about trading within forex)

If you don't mind explaining.

the number of ticks has fallen dramatically (by an order of magnitude) for most brokerage companies

I do not track ticks in forex, because I think it is useless. But the market ("signal pattern") changes and does it "periodically" if such a term is appropriate.

sllawa3:
What's going on in the Forex market! Doesn't anybody notice? The number of ticks has sharply reduced (first of all) at most brokerage companies..., a new MT5 platform has appeared, with new trading conditions that restrict the trader's tactical choice, and gradually, quietly and constantly implanted by whatever means necessary (the ground is prepared for its implementation). Does anybody ever think that trading will simply end and be replaced by robbery (under the guise of voluntary trading) of people's money?

Metaquotas rule the world

Once they're done with forex, they'll start taking food, flats, wives .....

We need to pull together and do something about it.

Farnsworth:

As I'm not a programmer, I would like to clarify what are the "predefined conditions" of trading in MT5, why do these conditions limit the choice of tactics? Are there no such "restrictions" on trading in MT4? (I understand, that we are speaking only about trading within forex)

If you don't mind explaining it.

FOR A START - THE PROHIBITION ON LOSING LOTS AND NOT ONLY THAT, BUT EVEN ON SHARES AS SEPARATE POSITIONS... AS A CONSEQUENCE - THE IMPOSSIBILITY TO USE MULTI-TIME TRADING (POSITIONS) AT THE SAME TIME

Mischek:

Metaquotes rule the world

Once they're done with forex, they'll start taking food, flats, wives .....

We need to pull together and do something about it.

+++++

:))))

sllawa3:

FOR A START - A BAN ON LOTS AND NOT ONLY THAT, BUT EVEN ON SHARES IN THE FORM OF SEPARATE POSITIONS. AS A CONSEQUENCE - THE IMPOSSIBILITY OF USING MULTI-TIME TRADING (POSES) AT THE SAME TIME

THE HORROR
YOU TELL US WHAT TO DO, AND WE WILL NOT FAIL.

Mischek:

TERROR
YOU TELL US WHAT TO DO AND WE'LL MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Start a homestead. You can survive on potatoes :-))
Reason: