I cried, the forex game is a joke

I've been working on the forex market for a while now.

I often like to open accounts to play - this is how the last game ended:

I decided to take a random trading desk that came up under my nose, and the conditions were not bad enough for pipsing. My calculations were very good for pipsipsing.

On 16th of July we started with 350 quid. Barely 2-3 days zabahval +70% kdepo - and something suddenly dawned on me to rewrite this Pipsewriter to make there solid TP from 15 to 25pp, and stop loss of 9pp (4x - sign) and wrote a slow motion within 3-4 days,

After start on July 20, I got +300% more in a day and a half, I asked to withdraw 375 vmz, they showed me long wiggles showed me the wrong scalping from 16 to 19 and said they were fine, but we'll delete all ungodly for us orders ... In short after the withdrawal was again with the cutting of profits was again about 400. In general, it took 5 more days until I had to wait these 5 days I decided to rewrite my EA again, now I have a system with good TP, i.e. there was a series of TPs with partial closures every 12 points, i.e. minimum order profit 12 points, then 24, 36 and so on every step - 30% close. Stop was also 9 points, so it is clear that orders are sometimes slightly hanging, sometimes even a half day hung up. I tried to open it without thinking, so I got stuck in the system and sometimes I got stuck in some small errors.

In short, 4 days ago I have started the system with a small lot and it has become very stable. Well, I take and turn it on yesterday at 16-00 on the real, for 3 hours I get +300% (at risk of 5%) to the depo, which was already more than a grand quid, and after 3 hours, my account disappeared (banned on the depo in 3220 quid).

I think "what the hell", I open mail, I read, and then I fell: Subject: "Today, the increase in trading exceeds all unthinkable limits. " - a quote from a letter to me that I sent a support team, I cried (laughed until tears), really never would have guessed that there is a limit raise % per hour, without breaking the risk per transaction and stuff like that ...

What other excuses are there?

SZZY: Deals in trading are rather rare, 1 for 10 minutes, and one directional.

Give me the name of the dishonest DCs!

That's what I'm asking. Goats should be known by sight. If you can't post in the thread, post it in the pigeonholes to anyone who's interested. I'm interested.

Please write down the name of the DC in your email, if you don't mind.

Also ask for the name in a private message.

Would you be so kind as to message me as well? Thank you in advance.

Please put the name in a private message.

Me too, please. Thank you.

OUR OUTRAGED MINDS ARE BOILING!!!

I'd like the name too, please. Thank you.

it's easier to write here.)
Reason: