Explain about Fibonacci... - page 2

xrust писал(а) >>
Application of Fibo levels in isolation from wave theory makes no sense (IMHO)

Like, with wave theory this sense would appear?

That's given that there's no point in wave theory either, as the harmonics in the market are non-stationary.

sayfuji писал(а) >>

I don't want to get into demagoguery. It's not the best thing that happened - it's just an example that not everything is accidental, which seems to be so.

I wonder if you can write an Expert Advisor by Fibo or if it is impossible to do it by hand?

Применение фибо уровней в отрыве от волновой теории не имеет смысла (ИМХО)

There is a point. It's just that if you have a full grasp of both methods, you can achieve fairly good results.

This is taking into account that there is no point in wave theory either, as the harmonics in the market are non-stationary.

In China gunpowder was already known at the beginning of our era. And there was no mathematical calculation of the number of reagents. The Chinese had no idea about the composition of potassium nitrate, but actively used it and burned it to death.

When is it necessary to draw Fibo?

That's a good question. There is no definite answer. It can be placed on small TFs, but the efficiency is felt in a larger timeframe. I do not want to refer to Bill Williams, but nevertheless. "The waves can be well felt on a large enough number of bars. In the same way with Fiba, there is some connection between the clarity of the level, the range in pips and the number of bars that a range movement consists of.

004alex >> :

I wonder if it is possible to write an Expert Advisor by Fibo or is it impossible to do it by hand?

>> Good question, maybe someone has an example of an EA on Fibo, please share.

An example of an EA on Fibo - just like from Elder: Price always returns to the 23.6% Fibo level.

It is very difficult to write an EA on Fibo. The thing is that, unlike many other TSs, the trading rules here are very difficult to formalise and deeply individual. I do not hide the fact that I use Fibo in my trading. Not only with it of course. But being in the market for several years with stable profitability allows me to suggest that it works.

However, I have not managed to create an Expert Advisor based on Fiba. Firstly, I'm not a very good programmer. Secondly, it is described above. Thirdly, I do not have enough time.

пример советника на фибо - прямо как из Элдера : Цена всегда возвращается на уровень 23,6 % фибо.

There is a dilemma here. The price will definitely return to the 23.6% level if the previous move is reversed. Otherwise, price will continue to hold the previous trend.

sayfuji писал(а) >>

There is a dilemma here. The price will definitely return to the 23.6% level if the previous move is reversed. Otherwise price will continue to hold the previous trend.

Agreed, but it's just a matter of depo size.....

Neutron >> :

Like, with wave theory this sense would appear?

That's given that there's no point in wave theory either, as the harmonics in the market are non-stationary.

Arguing with Neutron is like going against the wind... I don't care... but I'll put in my 5k..:

- wave theory does not focus on stationary noise... a constant wave structure is not stationary
- The impression that Fibo levels don't work is most often explained by the fact that they are always triggered by "outliers" ... if you are collecting statistics on levels, you need to consider, say, not a hard 38.2 level - but 38.2 +/- X p.

P.S. Figar0 asked me recently: "what are the reasons to believe in Fibo numbers?"... I didn't really answer... I'll answer it here - markets are run by people and people are organized according to Fibonacci numbers... :)

xrust >> :
Applying fibo levels in isolation from wave theory makes no sense (IMHO)

i like very much e.g. 161 level

You put a Fibo level on a worked zigzag and then you usually reach the 161 level in as many cases

statistically

---

it's almost a pattern

Reason: