Help write an expert

Dear expert programmers! I am begging you to write an EA for crossing MAs, but strictly according to the algorithm. I have seen many similar Expert Advisors, but they all fail, which is logical because they were originally developed incorrectly. I want to challenge the algorithm with the help of my handwriting and get very good results. I want to ask you to write it down for me.

-EA should only control own positions, not touch positions opened manually and/or with help of other EAs.

- The Expert Advisor shouldnot open a position until an already open position has been closed

- The Expert Advisor should be able to work simultaneously on several currency pairs

Instruments: EMA 14

EMA 5

Entry:

Entry is made when both MAs are crossed.

Buy

- When EMA 5 crosses EMA 14 from below, you may enter on the candle following the cross, if it exceeds the high by 1 pip.

Sell

- When EMA5 crossed EMA 14 from above downwards, entry to sell will be made on the candle following the crossing candle, when it dropped below its low by 1 pips.

Exit:

Exit is taken when the opposite signal occurs or when take profit or stop loss is reached

Stop Loss and Take Profit:

Initial stop loss is set at a distance of 30 pips from the entry point .

Initial Take Profit shall be set at 50 pips from the entry point.

When opening positions and setting stop-loss and take-profit, the Expert Advisor shall take into account the spread.

External parameters:

- MA - period 14 Exponential method , shift - 0, apply to close

- MA - period 5 Exponential, shift - 0, apply to close

- Ability to change Take Profit, Stop Loss, and EMA parameters including its method.

Thank you so damn much in advance!

Vadimus писал (а) >>

Dear expert programmers! I am begging you to write an EA for crossing MAs, but strictly according to the algorithm. I have seen many similar Expert Advisors, but they all fail, which is logical because they were originally developed incorrectly. I want to use the algorithm that I got very good results with the help of "hands" in the Strategy Tester. I want to ask you to write it down for me.

-Expert Advisor should only control its own positions, not touching positions opened manually and/or with the help of other Expert Advisors.

-The Expert Advisor must not open a position until the previously opened position is closed.

- The Expert Advisor should be able to work simultaneously on several currency pairs

Instruments: EMA 14

EMA 5

Entry:

Entry is made when both MAs are crossed.

Buy

- When EMA 5 crosses EMA 14 from below, you may enter on the candle following the cross, if it exceeds the high by 1 pip.

Sell

- When EMA5 crossed EMA 14 from above downwards, entry to sell will be made on the candle following the crossing candle, when it dropped below its low by 1 pips.

Exit:

Exit is taken when the opposite signal occurs or when take profit or stop loss is reached

Stop Loss and Take Profit:

Initial stop loss is set at a distance of 30 pips from the entry point .

Initial Take Profit shall be set at 50 pips from the entry point.

When opening positions and setting stop-loss and take-profit, the Expert Advisor shall take into account the spread.

External parameters:

- MA - period 14 Exponential method , shift - 0, apply to close

- MA - period 5 Exponential method, shift - 0, apply to close

- Ability to change Take Profit, Stop Loss, and EMA parameters including its method.

Thank you so damn much in advance!

Will you paint the fence? :)

BARS писал (а) >>

Text me on icq 380-108-968.

What's up...? :)

Registr писал(а) >>

What's up...? :)

>> there's nothing there yet.)

Vadimus >> :

>> And there's nothing there yet)

Tell me please, on which timeframe does it work for you?

Already wrote to someone similar! If interested: icq 459027664 possol@meta.ua

mamma писал(а) >>

Please tell me, on what timeframe does it work for you?

It works on any timeframe, just with different parameters and with different efficiency)

Registr писал(а) >>

Will you paint the fence? :)

>> easy, get him over here.)

Taking money to write such an expert is "Grizzly as it eats"... I wouldn't have the nerve =)

If you have the patience - tomorrow, when I get back from uni, I'll post it here

Fduch писал(а) >>

Taking money to write such an expert is "Grizzly as it eats"... I wouldn't have the nerve =)

If you have the patience - tomorrow, when I get back from uni, I'll post it here.

My gratitude will have no bounds... within reason. Thanks in advance.)

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                                       E_A_MA.mq4 |
//|                                                               TO |
//|                           http://ridecrufter.narod.ru/index.html |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
#property copyright "TO"
#property link      "http://ridecrufter.narod.ru/index.html"

extern int Ma_Fast_Period=5;
extern int shift_fast=0;
extern int method_fast=1;
extern int applied_price_fast=0;
extern int Ma_Slow_Period=14;
extern int shift_slow=0;
extern int method_slow=1;
extern int applied_price_slow=0;
extern int TP=50;
extern int SL=30;
extern double vol=0.1;
extern int magic=387149;

int i;
bool buy, sell;

int init()
  {   
   return(0);
  }

int deinit()
  {

return(0);
  }

int start()
  {

if(iMA(NULL,0, Ma_Fast_Period, shift_fast, method_fast, applied_price_fast,1)>
   iMA(NULL,0, Ma_Slow_Period, shift_slow, method_slow, applied_price_slow,1)
   && iMA(NULL,0, Ma_Fast_Period, shift_fast, method_fast, applied_price_fast,2)<=
   iMA(NULL,0, Ma_Slow_Period, shift_slow, method_slow, applied_price_slow,2) && Bid>=(High[1]+1*Point))
   {
      if(OrdersTotal()!=0)
      {
         for( i=0; i<OrdersTotal(); i++)
         {
            OrderSelect( i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);
            if(OrderMagicNumber()== magic && OrderType()==1)
            {
               OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,3,Gold);               
            }
            if(OrderMagicNumber()== magic && OrderType()==0) buy=true;
         }
      }
      if(! buy){OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY, vol,Ask,3,Bid- SL*Point,Ask+ TP*Point,NULL, magic,0,Aqua); sell=false;}      
   }
   if(iMA(NULL,0, Ma_Fast_Period, shift_fast, method_fast, applied_price_fast,1)<
   iMA(NULL,0, Ma_Slow_Period, shift_slow, method_slow, applied_price_slow,1)
   && iMA(NULL,0, Ma_Fast_Period, shift_fast, method_fast, applied_price_fast,2)>=
   iMA(NULL,0, Ma_Slow_Period, shift_slow, method_slow, applied_price_slow,2)&& Bid<=(Low[1]-1*Point))
   {
      if(OrdersTotal()!=0)
      {
         for( i=0; i<OrdersTotal(); i++)
         {
            OrderSelect( i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);
            if(OrderMagicNumber()== magic && OrderType()==0)
            {
               OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Bid,3,Gold);               
            }
            if(OrderMagicNumber()== magic && OrderType()==1) sell=true;
         }
      }
      if(! sell){OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL, vol,Bid,3,Ask+ SL*Point,Bid- TP*Point,NULL, magic,0,Magenta); buy=false;}      
   }

return(0);
  }
Feel free to use it, and if there is anything you need to tweak, you can do so here: .....
Reason: