Blue Dream. - page 3

But if we could have a possibility to position the chart on a certain bar of the history, when you work with the history, it takes a lot of time to find the right bar

I would like to be able to keep optimising, because sometimes in the evening you start optimising for a few hours and then you get bored and have to start all over again the next day

In one of the latest builds such feature has appeared - test results are cached, and then when all conditions match (EA parameters, compilation date, history length for testing) the results are taken from the cache.
I.e. if you press "Stop" in the middle of optimization and press "Start" right after that, the optimization will be carried out almost immediately to the middle point.

The cache is deleted only if the test parameters or the Expert Advisor are changed.

Afternoon
Is it possible to write something so that during testing the data is not erased at all?

komposter писал (а):
In one of last builds such possibility has appeared - test results are cached, and then when all conditions coincide (EA parameters, compilation date, length of history for testing), results are taken from the cache.
I.e. if you press "Stop" in the middle of optimization and press "Start" right after that, the optimization will be carried out almost immediately to the middle point.

The cache is deleted only when the test parameters or the Expert Advisor are changed.

And what, is it written to the hard drive?

SK. писал (а):
The cache is only erased when the test or examiner parameters are changed.

And what, is it written to a hard drive?

Yes. In the tester\caches directories

stringo, thank you.

stringo писал (а):
Good afternoon Vyacheslav!

Please tell me if there are plans to add multicurrency to the strategy tester

Will this feature be implemented - are there any plans!

I would like to have no restrictions on the types and amounts of currencies
Suppose I have a loaded history for a group of currencies, and I want to test a multicurrency EA.
Maybe there is a workaround?

Reason: