who uses which robots

Hello, who uses which robots?

104spn:
Hello, who uses which robots?
Only martingale without stops, and please do not criticise. The right martingale also happens.

Martingale is only "right" when there is nothing left of the very idea of martingale in it.

There's been an argument with someone here before... He called "martingale" an MM where the next bet is slightly increased, and the number of bets is very limited, and the maximal drawdown is not more than 5%. I don't doubt that such MM does not lose money. But what has martingale got to do with it, the main idea of which is that in case of winning the last bet compensates all losing bets?

Once I did the math, it worked out that with reasonable assumptions, to use classic martingale for a lifetime, you need to have a deposit of ~30M initial bets. In that case with 90% probability I will never lose a bet, and I will make 100K winning martingale cycles. There remains the question - does the owner of a deposit of 30M need 100K bets during his life? Isn't the profit too paltry?

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Only martingale without stops, and please do not criticize. A proper martingale also happens.

It depends on what you call a martingale.

Martingale is the rule of increasing the volume of subsequent trades to compensate for a loss.

In your case, with no stops, what kind of loss and martingale are we talking about?

Maybe a grid with averaging? I would also add locking.

George Merts:

In this case there is a 90% probability that you will not lose even once in your life, and you will lead 100K winning martingale cycles. The only question that remains is whether the holder of a deposit of 30M needs 100K bets during his lifetime? Isn't the profit too small?

The essence of martingale is a big profit at great risk. It is impossible to avoid withdrawal.

It is better to make 100 percent or more per month and withdraw profit. If we lose several deposits we will still be in the black at a distance of a year.

Than to make 40 percent in 2 years. And lose them the next year.

Anton Zverev:

The point of martingale is to make big profits at huge risk. There's no way around it, no matter how you slice it.

Martingale is a method, a technique, a technique. You have described the objectives.

Martingale is for supermen with balls of steel :)

Sergey Deev:

It depends on what you call a martingale.

Martingale is the rule of increasing the volume of subsequent trades to compensate for a loss.

In your case, with no stops, what kind of loss and martingale are we talking about?

Maybe a grid with averaging? I would also add locking.

It is a great way to do it.

On the price-quality scale, freebies rule in the community.

Alexandr Murzin:
On the price-quality scale, freebies rule in society.
It's like wind and linux. Windows is made for sales, to sell it, while Linux is made for yourself.
Reason: