Did you see what appeared at the top? - page 3

Are profile screenshots 'advertised' at the top now too?

tol64:
Are profile screenshots 'advertised' at the top now too?
Yes.

tol64:
Yes, that's right, there's that in Chrome. Not in all cases, but quite often.
Not only in Chrome but also in Opera. I have all the banners cut off in the same way.

C-4:
Not only in Chrome but also in Opera. I have all the banners cut off in the same way.
We just see the world unvarnished))

C-4:
I'm fine with Opera. Refreshed page repeatedly (F5) and (Ctrl+F5), changed alignment to fit screen width (Ctrl+F11), changed browser width. Installed the latest version. Maybe Opera has some other bugs, I don't know. )))

tol64:
In Opera it's OK. Refreshed page (F5) and (Ctrl+F5) many times, changed alignment to screen width (Ctrl+F11), changed browser width. Installed the latest version. Maybe Opera has some other bugs, I don't know. )))
Depends on the version, obviously.

fyords:
It seems to be random, with each upload a new set.
Nah - I only seem to get the profitable ones :-)

I thought it would be possible to move the right/left banner with a finger on the tablet - it won't move ((( , but the new banner looks so appetising... :)

IgorM:
I thought it would be possible to move right/left banner with a finger on a tablet - it won't move ((( , but the new banner looks so appetizing... :)
it's also short and fullhd these 5 links in the middle, they could at least stretch it )

MrGold166:
it's also short on fullhd with these 5 links in the middle, they could have at least stretched it out )
Yes, I would have easily fit 7, but I'm widescreen, as probably you, since probably not everyone has widescreen, they made 5 banners to display everything correctly on normal, it would be possible to adjust this panel, for example, to display only articles and advisers, because I will not polzovanit foreign signals, and screenshots do not interest me at all
Reason: