High growth remove signal from public subscription

My signal made 76% growth in 3 weeks,  and for that reason it was removed from public subscription and I received the following warnings:

Too frequent deals may negatively impact copying results less
Too much growth in the last month indicates a high risk
This is a newly opened account, and the trading results may be of random nature
High average monthly growth may indicate high trading risks

Should I reduce the performance of my algorithm or reduce lots to make it loosing growth to be available again for public subscription? Or are there a better solutions? 

Your signal is still available for subscription, all the above are warnings for potential subscribers, nothing more.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
Your signal is still available for subscription, all the above are warnings for potential subscribers, nothing more.
Many thanks for your comment,  
I didn't find it in public (attached files),  is it available for public subscription?  Can you see it? 

Atef Laroussi #:
I didn't find it in public (attached files),  is it available for public subscription?  Can you see it? 

It is not rated and ranked, that is a totally different thing, high risk signals are not usually rated.

Your signal is still searchable in MQL5.com and MT4 terminals.

Atef Laroussi #:

Your signal is available for subscription in case someone is using search function on the top right of Metatrader (it is MT4, right?):

Eleni Anna Branou #:

It is not rated and ranked, that is a totally different thing, high risk signals are not usually rated.

Your signal is still searchable in MQL5.com and MT4 terminals.

Interesting to know, it was public in the first two weeks and hidden later when reached the 50% growth,  
Do you please have a solution to fastly back in rated and ranked status? 

Atef Laroussi #:
Interesting to know, it was public in the first two weeks and hidden later when reached the 50% growth,  

Trade normally and you will be rated and ranked again.

Sergey Golubev #:

Your signal is available for subscription in case someone is using search function on the top right of Metatrader (it is MT4, right?):

Yes, it's MT4, 
Perfect thanks for the help! 

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Trade normally and you will be rated and ranked again.

Many thanks

Atef Laroussi #:

read this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/293903
and especially this post (post ) about "the current drawdown exceeds 30%".

Signals - Reliability
Signals - Reliability
  • www.mql5.com
How do I understand the Reliability Index for Signal providers...

Sergey Golubev #:

read this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/293903
and especially this post (post ) about "the current drawdown exceeds 30%".

This thread explain perfectly the reliability and the growth monthly limit. All first comments are interesting. 
When I look to signals with 10 or more subscribers,  generally they have a bigger growth than 300% or more in few months,  I'm just wondering how they reach this without exceeding the monthly 50% limit.
Reason: