EA executing orders badlly in netting account with future contracts

I have and EA being built and the freelancer can't resolve a problem. It works well in hedging accounts for CFDs, but on netting-furures contracts it presents the following mistakes:

In MYMU21-most active contract, live demo:

1 - Although N value (ATR*tick) is correct and lot size shows correct value on panel as well as stop loss, the execution of lots goes beyond 2k lots, when it was supposed to be 120. 

2 - The pyramid orders (kind of grid) works well on the hedging, but doesn't respect parameters on netting. Sometimes it goes taking orders endlessly, sometimes it doesn´t take more than 2 orders.

On YM - continuous contract, back test

1 - Stop loss is calculated correctly, set at right time at order execution, but after a bar closed, it disappears from chart and goes to a very high place, the double of the contract's price.

2 - It executes pyramid according to parameters, but on shorts it goes to 2 orders only.

The error is just on sold orders, first the event 1 happens, than 2. 

All is right with hedging account, the programmer wants to know if the problem is with the platform/broker, because he thinks the code should work the same way in both accounts.

Thanks in advance for the help.

<ex5 file deleted>

Deborah Sbeghen: I have and EA being built and the freelancer can't resolve a problem. It works well in hedging accounts for CFDs, but on netting-furures contracts it presents the following mistakes:

If the developer does not have enough experience or knowledge about netting accounts, don't you think it should be his responsibility to inform himself and do the necessary research, given that he accepted the job to do so?

Having the client/customer do the research for him, does not make sense, since the customer does not have the necessary knowledge or experience to be able to ask the right questions or even understand the possible answers.

If need be, he needs to dedicate some time to testing his EA in that environment himself. He can easily ask you to provide a clean demo account on your broker, for him to test the EA and experiment and do the necessary research to resolve the issue.

Plus you are paying the developer and not the other way round!

This is my opinion as a developer. I would never allow for a customer to have to research things for me. If I accept a job, it is my responsibility to know how to do it, and if I encounter something I don't know, I go about researching it, even if I come out at a loss. It is my responsibility as the developer.

Deborah Sbeghen:

I have and EA being built and the freelancer can't resolve a problem. It works well in hedging accounts for CFDs, but on netting-furures contracts it presents the following mistakes:

1 - Although N value (ATR*tick) is correct and lot size shows correct value on panel as well as stop loss, the execution of lots goes beyond 2k lots, when it was supposed to be 120. 

2 - The pyramid orders (kind of grid) works well on the hedging, but doesn't respect parameters on netting. Sometimes it goes taking orders endlessly, sometimes it doesn´t take more than 2 orders.

1 - Stop loss is calculated correctly, set at right time at order execution, but after a bar closed, it disappears from chart and goes to a very high place, the double of the contract's price.

2 - It executes pyramid according to parameters, but on shorts it goes to 2 orders only.

All is right with hedging account, the programmer wants to know if the problem is with the platform/broker, because he thinks the code should work the same way in both accounts.

Your coder is incompetent, find an other one.

Fernando Carreiro:

If the developer does not have enough experience or knowledge about netting accounts, don't you think it should be his responsibility to inform himself and do the necessary research, given that he accepted the job to do so?

Having the client/customer do the research for him, does not make sense, since the customer does not have the necessary knowledge or experience to be able to ask the right questions or even understand the possible answers.

If need be, he needs to dedicate some time to testing his EA in that environment himself. He can easily ask you to provide a clean demo account on your broker, for him to test the EA and experiment and do the necessary research to resolve the issue.

This is my opinion as a developer. I would never allow for a customer to have to research things for me. If I accept a job, it is my responsibility to know how to do it, and if I encounter something I don't know, I go about researching it, even if I come out at a loss. It is my responsibility as the developer.

You are absolutely right. It's that now I will have to arbitrate again and thus, loose money again. Of the ones who applied to my freelance, he was the most helpful.

Thanks for taking the time to answer this.

Alain Verleyen:
Your coder is incompetent, find an other one.

surely. thank you

Deborah Sbeghen:

Deborah Sbeghen:

calculation in money management part is wrong 

i tried your ea for some charts and at all of them the lot size was wrong

the donchian channel should not be shown with fix horizontal line and the programmer should be used an appropriate object instead

and at last when u remove an expert all of the components stay at chart!

and surely with this level of coding the problem of positioning is in your code and you should not search for in broker!

Mohsen Bjp:
calculation in money management part is wrong 

i tried your ea for some charts and at all of them the lot size was wrong

the donchian channel should not be shown with fix horizontal line and the programmer should be used an appropriate object instead

and at last when u remove an expert all of the components stay at chart!

and surely with this level of coding the problem of positioning is in your code and you should not search for in broker!

Thank you Mohsen.

Guys, have you ever seen a coder that delivers executables but refuses to hand over the code? He agreed with the terms of service, now is pressing me to pay and wait for the code later. He said he asked the arbitrator to release payment. Can programmers talk to arbitrators? Boy I have paid 10% on arbitrage, and I am the one who can't talk to them?

Fernando Carreiro #:

I miss you Fernando!!! hahaha

Reason: