Change Profile Name

I want to change the profile  name How do I do that?

I like your name...lol

Ynyb Drwr Psrl:
I want to change the profile  name How do I do that?

This is your registered seller name, you can't change it.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Hi how are you , 

i face some problem with my login name, indeed i don t know how i did manage to change the number 30...... in BAHAMAS login name and it make some trouble as i try to create my signal 

do you have any idea? 

regards Thomas 

Thomas Claude Pascal Angles Dortoli:

Hi how are you , 

i face some problem with my login name, indeed i don t know how i did manage to change the number 30...... in BAHAMAS login name and it make some trouble as i try to create my signal 

do you have any idea? 

regards Thomas 

Your login is bahamas and not BAHAMAS.

HELLO MQL5 GUYS.. I REALLY NEED TO MODIFY MY PROFILE NAME WITH A NICKNAME FOR PERSONAL AND SECURITY REASON... PLEASE HELP.. THANKS

Jose Ruben Rubio Morales #:

HELLO MQL5 GUYS.. I REALLY NEED TO MODIFY MY PROFILE NAME WITH A NICKNAME FOR PERSONAL AND SECURITY REASON... PLEASE HELP.. THANKS

Eleni Anna Branou #:

ok..if I cant modify my User name... can you tell me how can I delete my profile?  Or Can you delete it for me?  Thanks.

@Jose Ruben Rubio Morales #:ok..if I cant modify my User name... can you tell me how can I delete my profile?  Or Can you delete it for me?  Thanks.

Please note, that all "sellers" are obligated to use the real names.

So, if you request the deletion of your account, planning to open a new one with an "alias", then you will not be able to be a seller.

As soon as you request seller status, the profile will update to show your real name instead.

ok..if I cant modify my User name... can you tell me how can I delete my profile?  Or Can you delete it for me?  Thanks.

As @Miguel Angel Vico Alba suggested, for deleting your profile you must contact the Service Desk.

I deleted his post by accident.

Reason: