My Post aren't answered till now ! Why?

Hi guys sorry for this unrelated question but its metatrader fault for not making a short video on how to ask a question in the forum.

My problem is that why other peoples question are answered within a day while mine take more ? Or maybe am not Alerting somehow of my posts/questions? In the forum

By the way it took me 40min to realize that in order to post a question you just click the New topic link and voila , but that link itself is not simple for a new user to see it ! That's all thanks@William Roeder

Ifadatty999:

Hi guys sorry for this unrelated question but its metatrader fault for not making a short video on how to ask a question in the forum.

My problem is that why other peoples question are answered within a day while mine take more ? Or maybe am not Alerting somehow of my posts/questions? In the forum

By the way it took me 40min to realize that in order to post a question you just click the New topic link and voila , but that link itself is not simple for a new user to see it ! That's all thanks@William Roeder

There are relatively few people that respond to posts in the forum so not every topic is going to get a reply.

This is also an international forum. Your timezone is different from others. Don't expect a reply from any one person for 24 hours; people sleep, people work, you are at the bottom of everyone's priority.
Reason: