signal lost

Hello,

My signal is not working anymore, i don't know why. The password is good. What can i do please?

Regard,

adrien84:

Hello,

My signal is not working anymore, i don't know why. The password is good. What can i do please?

Regard,

You are not a seller yet.

Cannot have I e free account to see my mql5? 

All other members of the company of trading have a free account.

Any idea ?

Regards

adrien84:

Cannot have I e free account to see my mql5? 

All other members of the company of trading have a free account.

Any idea ?

Regards

What do you mean a free account?

If you mean a demo trading account, you can open here: https://www.mql5.com/en/trading

No demo, all accounts are real without paiement. We all can share the signal. That why i don't understand mine is not working.

adrien84:

No demo, all accounts are real without paiement. We all can share the signal. That why i don't understand mine is not working.

What are you saying?

You don't have any published signals!

You had one once but it was archived due to inactivity.

Hello,

I've been working with MetaTrader 5 Demo and the plataform was stoped. I proved all the access point in the plataform connection and doesnt work, in the web terminal the status is the same as plataform.

Best Regards

yordán Pereira:

Hello,

I've been working with MetaTrader 5 Demo and the plataform was stoped. I proved all the access point in the plataform connection and doesnt work, in the web terminal the status is the same as plataform.

Best Regards

It is the weekend and markets are closed.

Eleni Anna Branou:

What are you saying?

You don't have any published signals!

You had one once but it was archived due to inactivity.

Exact i don't have any published signal, then i changed password and update it but nothing happen.

Would you have any idea?

Thank you for your help

adrien84:

Exact i don't have any published signal, then i changed password and update it but nothing happen.

Would you have any idea?

Thank you for your help

I don't know, all others have signals without a problem, so its something on your end.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I don't know, all others have signals without a problem, so its something on your end.

Ok thank you! 

Reason: