ePayments

Hi

Firstly Thanks for the MetaQuotes they added EPayments for Withdrawal System. but unfortunately EPayments now not giving their services to the Pakistan and Many Countires and Paypal is already not in Pakistan

i have tried almost many cards as i can for CardPay to withdrawal but no luck. i want to know what will be happen will metaquotes bring any new payment system like skrill,Netteller or Xoom

or any thing else ?

Regards

Muhammad Mudasir

no one has answer?

I think they should add Webmoney or PerfectMoney for other countries.

Arash Lakzadeh:
I think they should add Webmoney or PerfectMoney for other countries.

i dont think so they will do directly but they must consider one more option which also work for pakistan. 

Yes epayments has quit their services from pakistan so, what to do?

I feel bad that Africans and Asians are not taken to consideration in this platform while they are the most popular and richest in this platform. The world is not only Europe. When adding and removing a payment think also about Asians and Africans
Like Swahili is not included in mql5 translate languages why?? While It is an international language and It is more spoken and more popular than German, Portuguese...
Please look at on those 2 points

Muhammad Mudasir:
no one has answer?

Possibly people are bored with responding to the same questions over multiple topics.

This is a users forum. This is not Metaquotes. We do not have any answers.

Muhammad Mudasir:

Hi

Firstly Thanks for the MetaQuotes they added EPayments for Withdrawal System. but unfortunately EPayments now not giving their services to the Pakistan and Many Countires and Paypal is already not in Pakistan

i have tried almost many cards as i can for CardPay to withdrawal but no luck. i want to know what will be happen will metaquotes bring any new payment system like skrill,Netteller or Xoom

or any thing else ?

Regards

Muhammad Mudasir

Take your phone and contact Metaquotes office in Pakistan.

Alain Verleyen:
Take your phone and contact Metaquotes office in Pakistan.

that is nice idea i will do this tommorow

i have a question will mql5 .can i withdrawal to  my brother epayments account with my Mql5 ? any one have an idea if that works and legal?

Muhammad Mudasir:

i dont want to try any thing untill i know it is legal .i want to respect mql5.com terms and condition

I don't know if its legal, but my logic goes that if you are filing your MQL5.com income for tax purposes in your country, is not legal to withdraw to someone else's account.

Reason: