Indicators: Smoothed CCI

Smoothed CCI:

Smoothed CCI

Smoothed CCI

Author: Mladen Rakic 

Smoothed CCI
Smoothed CCI
  • www.mql5.com
Original CCI (Commodity Channel Index) is calculated using what is known as mean absolute deviation. This version is using standard deviation instead. Also, in order to make it less "nervous" (which is probably one of the greatest reasons why CCI is not more popular than it is now), pre-smoothing using double smoothed Wilders EMA added and...

What a beatiful idea and creation, gives great reliable signals. Thank you very much for sharing.

Example H4 trade 150 pips

Hi Mladen

I think we must be continuously paying you thanks for your continues inventing new ideas as always - :)

regards

Great! Thanks aster Mladen!
btw ... Could you please get me know what is the best indi to filter Momentum? ... I see somebody use Gaussian Volocity Indi ... but couldnt find the mq4 file

Automated-Trading:

Smoothed CCI:

Author: Mladen Rakic 

Dear Mladen,

Never met you, but I must confess you are VERY VERY VERY GOOD at what you do... and to share freely with us... Priceless! Man, we need to be paying you (and the other coders) some huge monies if only we could afford you :-) Just to let you know we appreciate your contribution so much and some of us are still here because of you. Thank you very much.

Hello, i wonder if this indicator is available in MT4 rather than MT5. Thankyou so much and your awesome contribution.

Where i can download it sir? Im not find link to file. Thanks

pss pbun:
Where i can download it sir? Im not find link to file. Thanks

Top left side of the first post.

Reason: