Naked trading

Im trading without indicator or EA. I do it manually.
How about you guys.. what indicator or EA do u prefer?? 

Atep Juyanda:
Im trading without indicator or EA. I do it manually.
How about you guys.. what indicator or EA do u prefer?? 

Trading naked is when you sell something you do not have nor funds for it in hope of having profits and then you get striked or expired.

But yes, I do trade with EA's, with the help of them, with and without indicators. Recently I am using just two moving averages, one fast and one slow.

BTW:

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/n/nakedoption.asp

Naked Option
Naked Option
  • Investopedia Staff
  • www.investopedia.com
A naked option is created when the seller of an option contract does not currently own any, or enough, of the underlying security to meet the potential obligation that results from selling (also known as "writing" or "shorting") an option. BREAKING DOWN 'Naked Option' A naked position refers to a situation in which a trader sells an option...

Arthur Albano:

Trading naked is when you sell something you do not have nor funds for .......

You are confusing Naked Trading with Naked Option.

Trading Naked is trading solely with price action ie. no indicators, just a naked chart.

Arthur Albano:

Trading naked is when you sell something you do not have nor funds for it in hope of having profits and then you get striked or expired.

But yes, I do trade with EA's, with the help of them, with and without indicators. Recently I am using just two moving averages, one fast and one slow.

BTW:

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/n/nakedoption.asp

Naked trading and naked option are different..

Keith Watford: You are confusing Naked Trading with Naked Option. Trading Naked is trading solely with price action ie. no indicators, just a naked chart.

And here I thought that "naked" trading was when you took all your clothes off and sat bare-skinned in front of your PC.

Shucks! Looks like I will have to get dressed again. I was kind of enjoying the breeze on my "assets"!

Fernando Carreiro:

And here I thought that "naked" trading was when you took all your clothes off and sat bare-skinned in front of your PC.

Shucks! Looks like I will have to get dressed again. I was kind of enjoying the breeze on my "assets"!

LOL

Fernando Carreiro:

Winter's coming. Mind your assets don't get frozen!

Fernando Carreiro:

Excellent response

Fernando Carreiro:

funny YOU!!!

Fernando Carreiro:

ROTFL!

Keith Watford:

Winter's coming. Mind your assets don't get frozen!

It's summer in Rio!
Files:
Reason: