Experts: Rich quickly with the lowest DD - page 3

I noticed you are trading without stops, you people are all pulling this crap. Just curious, are you woeking for a broker? that is not the wise way to trade an unregulated and I think totally manipluated market. You have been warned dude. This thing is as slow as death which I think it is anyway to our accounts if these markets implode. One word: dangerous/ Number One Rule Manage the Risk, Not the reward. Don't count the frankoins, watch the giant marshmallow man just on the horizon. He's coming to take your account away ten times more. Manage the risk. Use stops always/.

charleysgn

I ran this on a lark and was so wigged out I forgot to take notes before tring to duplicate but $1.3XX Million in 5 month back test?!!

it is not work

See Forex Factory, Trade Discussion, Profitable Live Accounts Only.

It could be curve-fit optimized to a period it will perform, you could test a robust system in live account, any date period, any pair, any timeframe, any market, and it would perform okay. If it's demo invalid, must be live, live accounts have signed agreements and are much tighter tougher to trade,  or no stoploss, invalid, this is a high risk market, it can explode 100 pips in the opposite direction in seconds. Most people are wising up to accountability, what is and what isn't real. 

Reason: