where can I see the developers profiles like before in freelance?

Hello,

Where can I see the developers profiles like before in freelance section?

cemal:

Hello,

You can see a developers profile after you've selected him/her for the job. I believe the reason mql5 appointed this is to counteract the lopsided selection in the freelance section. Many people only select developers with a million jobs not minding that those developers with a million jobs at one point in time recently joined mql5 freelance and had zero jobs. 

If people with few jobs are seldom selected how can you expect the freelance section to grow? All you'll have is a place with orders exclusively reserved for the "big guys". On this note I'll say mql5 did a good job hiding the profile before selection.

Example,I am looking for a developer with mql4-data mining experience.How do I know that  the developer I selected has such an experience?And what if this is going to cause an arbitration?

cemal:

Example,I am looking for a developer with mql4-data mining experience.How do I know that  the developer I selected has such an experience?And what if this is going to cause an arbitration?

you may ask for a prototype .. then decide..

cemal:

Hello,

if you use MT4 or MT5 on phone, then use Metaquotes ID to get alert.

Once developer apply job, mql5 will send alert to you with nick of developer, then you can search .

Indra Lukmana:

Sounds very efficient..

Indra Lukmana:
You can't any more...which transformed the Freelance service to a blind meeting room. Useless.

You  hit the nail right on the head : '' Blind meeting room'' new brand name from Metatrader for the Freelance section.The blind leading the blind....
Reason: