Which is the Best Forex Broker to Trade with Please Suggest

Hello,

Please suggest any Good/Legitimate broker for Forex and CFD Trading that has Min/No Pips Spread and true to payments.

Discussions about "the suggesting the broker" is prohibited on the forum sorry.
You should find the broker for yourself.

How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.28 08:27

As many people are asking about "How to open account with MT5" and "How to add the broker to MT5" so I want to remind the following links:

MetaTrader 5 HelpOpen an Account

MetaTrader 5 Android OS HelpOpening a Demo Account 

MetaTrader 5 iPhone/iPad Help - Connecting to an Account and Opening a Demo Account 

-----------------

Simplified way to request a real account in MetaTrader 5 Android

It is the broker that has facility for start up bonus or free contest with prize.

Saraceno:
It is the broker that has facility for start up bonus or free contest with prize.

No, usuallly these are the brokers to avoid.

All respectable and solid brokers don't offer cash rebates or great prizes in order to join them.

Eleni Anna Branou:

No, usuallly these are the brokers to avoid.

All respectable and solid brokers don't offer cash rebates or great prizes in order to join them.

Why and what's the reason if so?

Saraceno:

Why and what's the reason if so?

Where does all that bonus money come from you think ?

Do you think it magically falls from the sky ?

Why would they have to lure in victims clients like that ?

On the other end of the spectrum there are the brokers that require a minimal deposit of $10.000.

What do you think about those ?

Marco vd Heijden:

On the other end of the spectrum there are the brokers that require a minimal deposit of $10.000.

From my personal experience I din't had any problems whatsoever with brokers that didn't offer any gifts or money rebates to attract me and our business relationship was very smooth.

I did had communication and withdrawal problems in my earlier forex trading days with brokers that offered extra big bonuses or gifts.

And yes as Marco points out, there are some brokers that require a certain amount in order to open an account with them and I think this is a sign of credibility and seriousness.

Sergey Golubev:
Discussions about "the suggesting the broker" is prohibited on the forum sorry.
You should find the broker for yourself.
It would be very fair that we can disscuss here Because MetaQuotes are the provider of this softwares.

Hope we can disscuss in the future as more people are tricked by scams and fake brokers.
Otherwise more people will disscuss in another forums Which they are not suppliers for the MT4/5 and all remaining services.

My summary, to find your suitable broker try to search in searching engines and be sure that found broker has registration number with a government department in the country.
Government Departments could be accessed online with extinsion  (***.gov) 

Marco vd Heijden:

I have a good look at the smart people who are the ones who give help for people who do not have. Trading is for ongoing by requiring a 10% investment of "demo" (start up bonus) results before taking all bonuses.
Reason: