Hi,

I need help finding an ALERT indicator for the following conditions

Buy alert (both conditions must meet)

1. CCI -100

2. Price above 200 simple moving average 

Sell alert (both conditions must meet)

1. CCI +100

2. Price below 200 simple moving average

Can anyone please guide me to an indicator to something like above or something i can change around. Better yet can anyone try to code it for me, that will be a great help. 

Thanks in advance

Take an EA that trades based on the CCI and add the sma - that's what I would do.

Yousuf Baig:

Hi,

I need help finding an ALERT indicator for the following conditions

Buy alert (both conditions must meet)

1. CCI -100

2. Price above 200 simple moving average 

Sell alert (both conditions must meet)

1. CCI +100

2. Price below 200 simple moving average

Can anyone please guide me to an indicator to something like above or something i can change around. Better yet can anyone try to code it for me, that will be a great help. 

Thanks in advance

you can open a job in the freelance section

1. Don't double post!
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum

2. You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

He did - and now he is coming here from there ...

whroeder1:
  1. Don't double post!
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum

2. You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

Sorry for the double post guys. I did open a job but i did not know whether one of the programmers will contact me or do i have to contact them. Can someone guide me on how to get the job done. Thanks

Ok i got it. i watched the video on how to order a job. thanks guys

I can give you some links outside Mql5. However, it is forbidden 

Reason: