Problem Adding Indicator

When I add an indicator into the right folder (something like C:\Users\User1\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\A40767D2DC39DZBA4FC1E0AA6F950686\MQL4\Indicators) I cannot see the indicator in the list.

After I refresh the list from the Navigator window or if I restart the MT4, the *.ex4 I added...disappears from the directory! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

traderLK:

When I add an indicator into the right folder (something like C:\Users\User1\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\A40767D2DC39DZBA4FC1E0AA6F950686\MQL4\Indicators) I cannot see the indicator in the list.

After I refresh the list from the Navigator window or if I restart the MT4, the *.ex4 I added...disappears from the directory! Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

Maybe it's not right ex4 file, because in that case MT4 delete it automatically.

traderLK:

Are the .ex4 files for items which are from the Market?

Naguisa Unada:
Maybe it's not right ex4 file, because in that case MT4 delete it automatically.
Thank you for the answer., but the same ex4 file works fine on another pc of mine...

Jack Thomas:
Are the .ex4 files for items which are from the Market?
Thank you, my broker's staff gave me a simple RSI candle, on another pc it works perfectly...on my new HP it doesn't.

traderLK :
Thank you for the answer., but the same ex4 file works fine on another pc of mine...

I am afraid something is wrong, but I can not find the reason from this explanation.

Well, then, try this RSI Candles.ex4 to work or not.

As you already know, open File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators and put it in the Indicators folder.

Files:

Please check the logs for errors.

Naguisa Unada:

I am afraid something is wrong, but I can not find the reason from this explanation.

Well, then, try this RSI Candles.ex4 to work or not.

As you already know, open File > Open Data Folder > MQL4 > Indicators and put it in the Indicators folder.

Thank you! I can add this file. I can see it in the navigator's list. But when I try to add it on the graphic it doesn't work properly...there's no indicators window, in changes the price window in a strange way...

Unbelievable!

Stanislav Korotky:
Please check the logs for errors.
Excuse me, how can I do it?
Reason: