The signal monitoring system has a serious flaw/problem! - page 2

Meng Yin Teoh:

There are two biggest flaws in MQL5 signal system.

1st, showing the trade performance before the signal is published. If you are long enough with mt4 then you should know how easy to manufacture the historical trade record. Hence, trade record without a realtime monitoring from any third party cannot be trusted at all.

2nd, the calculation of growth/drawdown is completely wrong because it allow signal provider to manipulate the growth/drawdown by rapid deposit/withdrawal. MQ must either prohibiting signal provider to deposit/withdrawal whenever there is an opening position or change the way they do the calculation.

I believe these issues had been raised many time but they never bother to fix it. Why fixed it if it ain't broken (to them)?

You are very true Meng, I 've contacted Service Desk about these 2 problems and I suggested that they shouldn't allow any signal published and shared unless its connected to MQL5 signal database from the very beginning.

They don't seem to embrace my idea and suggestion.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You are very true Meng, I 've contacted Service Desk about these 2 problems and I suggested that they shouldn't allow any signal published and shared unless its connected to MQL5 signal database from the very beginning.

They don't seem to embrace my idea and suggestion.

because they make tons of easy money from it. These kind of fake signals can easily attract >50 noob subscribers the moment it published.

Meng Yin Teoh:

because they make tons of easy money from it. These kind of fake signals can easily attract >50 noob subscribers the moment it published.

I wouldn't want to believe that.

Marco vd Heijden:

I think it was just a bad trade, or a few bad trades, and anyone who subscribed to follow, suffered from it.

This is the risk you accept when you subscribe to the service.

It happens all the time.

Please, open your mind!!! The wrong tradew are in the program and these, but to present the wrong transactions as profitable, this is not right.

Reason: