Hello

Hello guys,

I am the Caca, live in Brazil but now my home is here !!!!!

hugs for everyone

To you also hello. It is pleasant to see you from Brazil

It´s good to know there is people from latin America, you can be so helpful to give us news about what is happening down there.

Hello you all, my name is Alisha and I am looking for information on how to use indicators, well the basic indicators do you all have any knowledge?

Hello community I am flyman, here as new as new can be with a bunch of questions about forex, so I hope you all can help me out. Check you out laters!

Hi there guys, here you find another very very new lady at the Forex world. I've been browsing through this forum and it seems very cool. I just hope to get all my answers here. And the first one is as follows: Does anyone know where to get really good information about the Metatrader 4?

Hey I just started here I am very interested on forex hopefully I will learn a lot in this forum if you can help me by giving me some tips and sites I can visit I’ll appreciate it

Welcome all.

You found here a great place to start. Use the forum search feature and feel free to ask any question. Many experienced traders/coders here.

FerruFx

Hey Caca welcome to forex world, part of it is the forums, u can get good info here. I like to talk to people from latin America so this way we can talk about what´s happening in our countries.

Annie, I don’t know what info u r looking for about MT4 I´m using it, so please write a specific

Greetings!

flyman:
Hello community I am flyman, here as new as new can be with a bunch of questions about forex, so I hope you all can help me out. Check you out laters!

Hope you'll get the anwsers on your questions!

But for this we first need to know what questions you have

Reason: